• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

freaking un believable!

ipodawesum

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
my sister takes up more than 6 gb's with just her photos and music. and not even all of her photos and music! :mad: :angryrant:
no wonder i dont have space to run tf2!or anything for that matter.

fitzy said:
Unbelievable is one word.

And...DELETE THEM! >: D
i would literally be murdered. i have been smacked across the face for closing a firefox session.
but i smacked her back :p
hopefully my mother willl talk some sense into her. <_<

ipodawesum said:
fitzy said:
Unbelievable is one word.

And...DELETE THEM! >: D
i would literally be murdered. i have been smacked across the face for closing a firefox session.
but i smacked her back :p
hopefully my mother willl talk some sense into her. <_<
I can understand.
I have a 17 year old sister who would murder me too. But, all the more reason to do it. xD

Well first you build a dispenser next to the computer, then a sentry. Then nobody can touch you. Unless there are spies.

If you don't have enough GB left to install TF2...that would mean you have less than 2GB of space left on your hard drive.

You should seriously think about doing some spring cleaning on your hard drive. A little disk cleanup, and disk defragmentation would do wonders. Delete all of your temporary files, service reports, or any other applications you don't use anymore.

Or get a new computer. It's a good investment if you're planning on using it a lot in the future.

Hm... Mainly I would totally remove some space, not your sister's space but stuff you downloaded.

Uninstall games you don't play/ Files you never use/ Programs you never use.

Back