Every single one of you

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Needs to go and see this film.

<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/nn0gcoalraI'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/nn0gcoalraI' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

My 3rd parent, Disney, is back.

Last time you recommended a film, I went to see it and fell in love. The film was Coraline.

Now I'll have to spend my money and go and see this. Damn you Grawr.

Edit: Spelt Recommended wrong.

SAMwich said:
Last time you reccommended a film, I went to see it and fell in love. The film was Coraline.

Haha, what can I say? I can spot a good movie from a mile away.

Plus, this is Disney returning to classic 2-D animation.

This movie is gonna' be placed next to the likes of Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, etc.

I CAN'T wait for thisss.

Whether you're a fan of Disney classic animation or not, I highly recommend everybody see this film. You're not "too old", you're not "too cool".

;LKAFA;SLHDF;ASLFDH DISNEY ;ASKLDHFASL;DFH.

Grawr said:
SAMwich said:
Last time you reccommended a film, I went to see it and fell in love. The film was Coraline.

Haha, what can I say? I can spot a good movie from a mile away.

Plus, this is Disney returning to classic 2-D animation.

This movie is gonna' be placed next to the likes of Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, etc.

I CAN'T wait for thisss.

Whether you're a fan of Disney classic animation or not, I highly recommend everybody see this film. You're not "too old", you're not "too cool".

;LKAFA;SLHDF;ASLFDH DISNEY ;ASKLDHFASL;DFH.
If only people in my school thought that way. I get skitted for liking Nintendo and Kingdom Hearts/Manga/Anime/Anything that's not an FPS or Family Guy.

IceZtar said:
I will definately go to see this in theaters opening day. There's nothing more worth my money than Disney going back to its' roots!
Awesome, thanks! I'm glad to hear that!

This movie does look so adorable!!! I love Disney's old 2D movies (Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid <3) So I'm excited for this!

Grawr said:
IceZtar said:
I will definately go to see this in theaters opening day. There's nothing more worth my money than Disney going back to its' roots!
Awesome, thanks! I'm glad to hear that!
Yeah if I said that that would sound alot more intelligent than what I said XD .

I'm already planning to see it.

The creators made Aladdin and The Little Mermaid (two of the movies that I grew up with as a kid.)

"Kissing would be nice ... yes?"

Back