• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

09/09/09

I love these types of days. 08/08/08 I remember I was at a party at the time. I liked every one except for 2006's

AnimalCrossingcool said:
Question#1:What is 9/11?[I want to test people and I already know]
Off course people are going to know, >_< You don't test people about that sort of stuff.
It doesn't even have anything to do with the conversation, plus thats a completely different date.

AnimalCrossingcool said:
Why are you testing people about the 9/11?

That's cool Techno.

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason 09/09/09 is special is because it's the release date of Dreamcast 2. Guess what beeotches, I'm playing Sonic Adventure 3, Shenmue 3, and Jet Set Future Future as we speak!!

...I wish.

Conor said:
AnimalCrossingcool said:
Off course people are going to know, >_< You don't test people about that sort of stuff.
It doesn't even have anything to do with the conversation, plus thats a completely different date.
It also could end up making someone upset if they have dead relatives from it.

But this is a load of bull*censored.2.0*. The world would have ended 100 times over if people believed this crap.

Bulerias said:
As far as I'm concerned, the only reason 09/09/09 is special is because it's the release date of Dreamcast 2. Guess what beeotches, I'm playing Sonic Adventure 3, Shenmue 3, and Jet Set Future Future as we speak!!

...I wish.
You just saying "beeotches" made me laugh out loud. XD

I heard people saying today was like "apocalypse" day or something, but before today I never knew anything was even "rumored" to happen on 9/9/09. The only reason today means anything to me is because the movie "9" is releasing, and I'm gonna' go see it!

Oh, and 10 days until my birthday. : D

Back