• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Am I the only one whos

Clown Town said:
[ said:
[][][],Sep 8 2009, 10:22:02 PM]---.
Dude... that counts a spam...

also

If you dont speak normal your a *censored.3.0*ing dip*censored.2.0*... you not cool... smart... or anything close to that...
so type normally or GTFO

Clown Town said:
[ said:

also

If you dont speak normal your a *censored.3.0*ing dip*censored.2.0*... you not cool... smart... or anything close to that...
so type normally or GTFO
Couldn't of phrased it better myself

Silly people, and Clown you try and make yourself look cool by cussing when it actually makes you look stupid, and use proper grammar boy!

[ said:
[][][],Sep 8 2009, 10:38:33 PM]Silly people, and Clown you try and make yourself look cool by cussing when it actually makes you look stupid, and use proper grammar boy!
Holy crap! your using words!

the next step

Kill your self

Clown Town said:
[ said:
[][][],Sep 8 2009, 10:38:33 PM]Silly people, and Clown you try and make yourself look cool by cussing when it actually makes you look stupid, and use proper grammar boy!

the next step

Kill your self
Holy *censored.2.0*! It's an idiot, it's an amazing experience to see!

[ said:
[][][],Sep 8 2009, 10:43:57 PM]
Clown Town said:
[ said:

the next step

Kill your self
Very pathetic comeback.

Clown Town said:
[ said:

the next step

Kill your self
Bad Clown

bud said:
[ said:
Clown Town said:
[ said:

the next step

Kill your self
Very pathetic comeback.
Who said I was trying? Honestly this was supposed to be a game, but you all suck at playing. :0

Clown Town said:
[ said:

also

so type normally or GTFO
Why do you feel the need to curse people out? Doesnt make you look tough...

[ said:
[][][],Sep 8 2009, 10:48:12 PM]
bud said:
[ said:
Clown Town said:
[ said:

the next step

Kill your self
Very pathetic comeback.
Who said I was trying? Honestly this was supposed to be a game, but you all suck at playing. :0
Who said I cared?

Back