Screw the Play

coffeebean!

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So guys, some of you may not know this but I love drama and acting. My school's drama club (which I am in) is doing this play for a competition. So I audition, and everything is good. I'm a pretty good actress, and then I get the part of a coffee vendor. A coffee vendor.

So after thinking about it I decided that I'm living up to my morals and not participating in the play :DD

but. you're coffee bean. and you'd play a coffee vendor. its more ironic than anything. sucks that you got a little role. it seems they not know the power of coffee.

ipodawesum said:
but. you're coffee bean. and you'd play a coffee vendor. its more ironic than anything. sucks that you got a little role. it seems they not know the power of coffee.
Yeah it would be ironic. But a coffee bean can never betray her fellow beans by selling their liquefied state to random fools. :B

coffeebean! said:
ipodawesum said:
Yeah it would be ironic. But a coffee bean can never betray her fellow beans by selling their liquefied state to random fools. :B
=o

your parents aren't random fools d:

Bahaha

You could bask in the gore of your fallen coffee beans...

Slowly grounded and gently dripped into water to drown, then heated to a dark, burning drink.

And the glory is you can sell them!

xeladude said:
coffeebean! said:
ipodawesum said:
=o

Yes they are >_>

coffeebean! said:
xeladude said:
coffeebean! said:
ipodawesum said:
=o

Yes they are >_>
nice to know they're appreciated p:

Clown Town said:
Maybe your an instant coffee (Fake coffee sluge crap) vendor
No coffeebeans there!
Actually I would be selling Victory Coffee - but I rather not sell any kind of coffee =p

Back