Least favorite member?

Hmmm, well I do have least favorite members, but I don't hate anyone that's for sure, I try my best to not hate anyone.

I don't really have one, I do have a lot of friends, but if I was to say one, I'd have to say Carl Fredricksen as he's sent me two spammy, weird PMs with random letters

CrazyDavis said:
There's no point in hating people. But some people I like less than others.
Exactly, people can make me mad sometimes, but I always forgive and forget. Unless they intentionally murder an innocent person. That is unforgivable.

JasonBurrows said:
I don't really have one, I do have a lot of friends, but if I was to say one, I'd have to say Carl Fredricksen as he's sent me two spammy, weird PMs with random letters
Report them.

#Garrett said:
I'm guessing that the A B CED votes are for Carl

J votes are for jas0n :\

and N uh numner?
nook or numner for N.

And my "A,B,C,D" vote was not for Carl. I actually like Carl. Although I really hated his alt account for animalcrossing123...I can't believe I got trolled that hard.

bdubs2594 said:
#Garrett said:

and N uh numner?
nook or numner for N.

And my "A,B,C,D" vote was not for Carl. I actually like Carl. Although I really hated his alt account for animalcrossing123...I can't believe I got trolled that hard.
Oh my bad, yup Nook.

You got trolled? :S

#Garrett said:
bdubs2594 said:
#Garrett said:

and N uh numner?
nook or numner for N.

Oh my bad, yup Nook.

You got trolled? :S
We were all trolled.

Back