• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

^^
You'll be in your grave. JK. Erm, I guess that I'll be a millionaire. I wish. No, probably working at the local supermarket while waiting to get a better job. Something like that.

Carl Fredricksen said:
I think most of you will be hobos
Oh please! Stop predicting your future. And you will be the one in the Straight Jacket.

This would fit better in Forum Games. :/

On a more serious note...
I see myself with a job I'll enjoy, nice house, Nice car and a family.

In year 2 of my residency as a surgeon, hopefully already an established guitarist (at least locally) thanks in part to my completion of the music program at the U of M...

Bulerias said:
In year 2 of my residency as a surgeon, hopefully already an established guitarist (at least locally) thanks in part to my completion of the music program at the U of M...
*clap**clap**clap*

I wish to see myself already successful, having graduated from a top Ivy league, moving on for a MBA.

Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

I wish to see myself already successful, having graduated from a top Ivy league, moving on for a MBA.

Away236 said:
Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

Do you have some weird obsession with Clapping to a computer screen?
Bit strange.

SAMwich said:
Away236 said:
Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

Bit strange.
You think you're soooo funny

Carl Fredricksen said:
SAMwich said:
Away236 said:
Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

Bit strange.
Not really... Just pointing it out because it annoys me.

SAMwich said:
Carl Fredricksen said:
SAMwich said:
Away236 said:
Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

Bit strange.
To be honest, your being more of a douchebag now than Carl here. I suggest you *censored.9.10*.

Away236 said:
SAMwich said:
Carl Fredricksen said:
SAMwich said:
Away236 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Bit strange.
To be honest, your being more of a douchebag now than Carl here. I suggest you *censored.9.10*.
Why would it even bother me if you thought I was being a douche?

*Waits for flame war to start*

Seriously, he just pointed out a tiny thing. No need to argue over somebody posting clap clap clap.

CrazyDavis said:
*Waits for flame war to start*

Seriously, he just pointed out a tiny thing. No need to argue over somebody posting clap clap clap.
LOL@ You thinking a flame war would even start. This guys not worth flaming. I was just pointing out that it annoyed me, then pointing out to Carl that I didn't intend to be funny by pointing something out. Problem?

*points to all my threads* If ya wanna campfire go over there.

<small><span style="font-family:Verdana">I shall be pursuing my dream career. Not being a hobo.

Back