Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

^^
You'll be in your grave. JK. Erm, I guess that I'll be a millionaire. I wish. No, probably working at the local supermarket while waiting to get a better job. Something like that.

Carl Fredricksen said:
I think most of you will be hobos
Oh please! Stop predicting your future. And you will be the one in the Straight Jacket.

This would fit better in Forum Games. :/

On a more serious note...
I see myself with a job I'll enjoy, nice house, Nice car and a family.

In year 2 of my residency as a surgeon, hopefully already an established guitarist (at least locally) thanks in part to my completion of the music program at the U of M...

Bulerias said:
In year 2 of my residency as a surgeon, hopefully already an established guitarist (at least locally) thanks in part to my completion of the music program at the U of M...
*clap**clap**clap*

I wish to see myself already successful, having graduated from a top Ivy league, moving on for a MBA.

Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

I wish to see myself already successful, having graduated from a top Ivy league, moving on for a MBA.

Away236 said:
Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

Do you have some weird obsession with Clapping to a computer screen?
Bit strange.

SAMwich said:
Away236 said:
Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

Bit strange.
You think you're soooo funny

Carl Fredricksen said:
SAMwich said:
Away236 said:
Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

Bit strange.
Not really... Just pointing it out because it annoys me.

SAMwich said:
Carl Fredricksen said:
SAMwich said:
Away236 said:
Bulerias said:
*clap**clap**clap*

Bit strange.
To be honest, your being more of a douchebag now than Carl here. I suggest you *censored.9.10*.

Away236 said:
SAMwich said:
Carl Fredricksen said:
SAMwich said:
Away236 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Bit strange.
To be honest, your being more of a douchebag now than Carl here. I suggest you *censored.9.10*.
Why would it even bother me if you thought I was being a douche?

*Waits for flame war to start*

Seriously, he just pointed out a tiny thing. No need to argue over somebody posting clap clap clap.

CrazyDavis said:
*Waits for flame war to start*

Seriously, he just pointed out a tiny thing. No need to argue over somebody posting clap clap clap.
LOL@ You thinking a flame war would even start. This guys not worth flaming. I was just pointing out that it annoyed me, then pointing out to Carl that I didn't intend to be funny by pointing something out. Problem?

*points to all my threads* If ya wanna campfire go over there.

<small><span style="font-family:Verdana">I shall be pursuing my dream career. Not being a hobo.

Back