PDA

View Full Version : My new puppy

mastermudkipz
09-07-2009, 11:28 PM
I just got a new 6 week old golden retriever it is so cute i would post a picture but i don't have my dsi handy but it is like a little fluffy ball its only 3 inches tall and still whines

But i love it so much i already had a jack Russel terrier but they seem to be getting along there both females so thats good if you know what i mean ;)

But i hope it grows up to be happy and healthy :D

Aw its laying right under my legs while im typing :gyroiddance:

Deleted User
09-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Wow, no pictures because you couldn't wait a while to get your DSi to use its sub-par camera.

Were you really that excited to tell us?

You need some real friends, dude.

quincify
09-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Aww so cute! XD

You really should try and post a picture cause I want to see!!!

AC_Goddess
09-07-2009, 11:36 PM
She sounds adorable!!! Is she yours or the family's?

Deleted User
09-07-2009, 11:36 PM
She sounds adorable!!! Is she yours or the family's?He's like, 11, what do you think?

quincify
09-07-2009, 11:37 PM
She sounds adorable!!! Is she yours or the family's?He's like, 11, what do you think?...i had my own dog when i was 9 so it could be either way!

mastermudkipz
09-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Wow, no pictures because you couldn't wait a while to get your DSi to use its sub-par camera.

You need some real friends, dude.Well im sorry im too cheap to buy a super high quality camera that omg has HD!!!

And its my family's if family is me and my mom so its kinda mine i guess

Deleted User
09-07-2009, 11:39 PM

You need some real friends, dude.Well im sorry im too cheap to buy i super high quality camera that omg has HD!!!

And its my family's if family is me and my mom so its kinda mine i guess So you don't defend against my statement that you need real friends?

I love honesty, man. That's cool.

AC_Goddess
09-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Sometimes 11 year olds have their own pets.

We'll be waiting for the pictures, mastermudkipz!

mastermudkipz
09-07-2009, 11:40 PM

You need some real friends, dude.Well im sorry im too cheap to buy i super high quality camera that omg has HD!!!

And its my family's if family is me and my mom so its kinda mine i guess So you don't defend against my statement that you need real friends?

I love honesty, man. That's cool.Just ignore the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topic

Hope she don't grow over night :P

Deleted User
09-07-2009, 11:41 PM

I love honesty, man. That's cool.Just ignore the the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topicPffft, oh man, I can't stop laughing at these sort of comments.

And you still don't offer a defense? You sure? I mean, if you wanna change your mind, I'll let you, bro, it's cool.

mastermudkipz
09-07-2009, 11:44 PM

I love honesty, man. That's cool.Just ignore the the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

And you still don't offer a defense? You sure? I mean, if you wanna change your mind, I'll let you, bro, it's cool.You just want attention this is the last quote i will make so goodnight i think you all agree hes just a noob trying to get attention so whatever Noob

And i will not satisfy you with a defense about my friends.

So i laugh in ur face :D :gyroiddance:

AC_Goddess
09-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Puppies and kittens have a way of doing that. What's her name?

quincify
09-07-2009, 11:45 PM

I love honesty, man. That's cool.Just ignore the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topic

Hope she don't grow over night :P Can't wait to see!

Deleted User
09-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthatSo you don't defend against my statement that you need real friends?

And you still don't offer a defense? You sure? I mean, if you wanna change your mind, I'll let you, bro, it's cool.You just want attention this is the last quote i will make so goodnight i think you all agree hes just a noob trying to get attention so whatever Noob

So i laugh in ur face :D :gyroiddance: I want attention? No, not really. If anything, it's you who wants attention by using this board as a LiveJournal.

mastermudkipz
09-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Puppies and kittens have a way of doing that. What's her name?cotton

because she fluffy like a cotton ball and shes round like a ball

quincify
09-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Puppies and kittens have a way of doing that. What's her name?cotton

because she fluffy like a cotton ball and shes round like a ballHaha!

good name! =D

technoxmaniac
09-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Puppies are cool, but I hate puppy breath.

mastermudkipz
09-07-2009, 11:59 PM
i won't be able to post any more but goodnight peoples i will put the pic up tommorow

merinda!
09-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthatJust ignore the the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

So i laugh in ur face :D :gyroiddance: I want attention? No, not really. If anything, it&#39;s you who wants attention by using this board as a LiveJournal.<small><span style="font-family:Verdana">BRSTT maybe he wanted to share it with us, and if you&#39;re so annoyed by it just ignore it or get off the thread and stop replying. This is why it&#39;s OFF TOPIC.

Anyway.....does the dog have a name?

mastermudkipz
09-08-2009, 05:16 AM
yes cotton

soccerfan456
09-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Wow, no pictures because you couldn&#39;t wait a while to get your DSi to use its sub-par camera.

You need some real friends, dude.Well im sorry im too cheap to buy i super high quality camera that omg has HD&#33;&#33;&#33;

And its my family&#39;s if family is me and my mom so its kinda mine i guess So you don&#39;t defend against my statement that you need real friends?

I love honesty, man. That&#39;s cool.Just ignore the the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topicPffft, oh man, I can&#39;t stop laughing at these sort of comments.

And you still don&#39;t offer a defense? You sure? I mean, if you wanna change your mind, I&#39;ll let you, bro, it&#39;s cool.And who the hell&#39;s this lil&#39; guy? You get lost or something?

Nobody&#39;s gonna like you or think you&#39;re cool and hard just because you can insult people over the internet. That fancy little shield you got in front of you called a screen that protects you from the big bad people here doesn&#39;t make you tough. So you can either chill, or get out. Because if you&#39;re trying to impress people, you&#39;re failing.

Pear
09-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthatSo you don&#39;t defend against my statement that you need real friends?

I love honesty, man. That&#39;s cool.Just ignore the the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Back on topicPffft, oh man, I can&#39;t stop laughing at these sort of comments.

And you still don&#39;t offer a defense? You sure? I mean, if you wanna change your mind, I&#39;ll let you, bro, it&#39;s cool.And who the hell&#39;s this lil&#39; guy? You get lost or something?

Nobody&#39;s gonna like you or think you&#39;re cool and hard just because you can insult people over the internet. That fancy little shield you got in front of you called a screen that protects you from the big bad people here doesn&#39;t make you tough. So you can either chill, or get out. Because if you&#39;re trying to impress people, you&#39;re failing.Is it just me, or does BRSTT seem, a little, familiar? >_>
Anyways, yeah, puppies are cool.

fitzy
09-08-2009, 04:52 PM
I lawv puppies. :3

Kanye Omari West
09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
yiff bark
have fun with your dog
enjoy taking him out daily to crap ;3

Ricano
09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthatJust ignore the the noob i will post a pic when i wake up i guess our after school so

Nobody&#39;s gonna like you or think you&#39;re cool and hard just because you can insult people over the internet. That fancy little shield you got in front of you called a screen that protects you from the big bad people here doesn&#39;t make you tough. So you can either chill, or get out. Because if you&#39;re trying to impress people, you&#39;re failing.Is it just me, or does BRSTT seem, a little, familiar? >_>
Anyways, yeah, puppies are cool.Cloak maybe?

hinata1ac
09-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Awwwww &#33;&#33; I could just imagine how it looks like&#33;&#33;&#33; Soooo CUTE&#33;&#33;&#33;

:) :veryhappy: :D :gyroiddance: :llama:

Roachey#2
09-08-2009, 05:22 PM
sounds cute

so is my puppy but hes rlly puffy (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7937/img0008ue.jpg)

fitzy
09-08-2009, 05:25 PM
sounds cute

so is my puppy but hes rlly puffy (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7937/img0008ue.jpg)Awww. <3
He&#39;s cute.

Pear
09-08-2009, 05:28 PM
sounds cute

so is my puppy but hes rlly puffy (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7937/img0008ue.jpg)It&#39;s a sheltie. :3

Herding dogs are really cute, I have a border collie.

Roachey#2
09-08-2009, 05:28 PM
sounds cute

so is my puppy but hes rlly puffy (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7937/img0008ue.jpg)Awww. <3
He&#39;s cute.ty

Roachey#2
09-08-2009, 05:29 PM
sounds cute

so is my puppy but hes rlly puffy (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7937/img0008ue.jpg)It&#39;s a sheltie. :3

Herding dogs are really cute, I have a border collie.Sweet pics hmmmm?
:gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways:

Liv
09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
sounds cute

so is my puppy but hes rlly puffy (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7937/img0008ue.jpg)Adorable. I have a Scottie and Basset Hound. They were my best friends when I was five, and still are. <3

Roachey#2
09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
lez see some pics

Liv
09-08-2009, 05:31 PM
lez see some picsNot now. later.

Roachey#2
09-08-2009, 05:33 PM
lez see some picsNot now. later.darn
:huh: :&#39;(

Deleted User
09-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthatSo you don&#39;t defend against my statement that you need real friends?

Nobody&#39;s gonna like you or think you&#39;re cool and hard just because you can insult people over the internet. That fancy little shield you got in front of you called a screen that protects you from the big bad people here doesn&#39;t make you tough. So you can either chill, or get out. Because if you&#39;re trying to impress people, you&#39;re failing.Piss off, John.

ipodawesum
09-08-2009, 05:38 PM

Nobody&#39;s gonna like you or think you&#39;re cool and hard just because you can insult people over the internet. That fancy little shield you got in front of you called a screen that protects you from the big bad people here doesn&#39;t make you tough. So you can either chill, or get out. Because if you&#39;re trying to impress people, you&#39;re failing.Piss off, John.do you know this soccerfan in RL???
hmm?
how do you know of his name.

dont mind me. im bored.
and hungreh&#33;

Kanye Omari West
09-08-2009, 05:38 PM

Nobody&#39;s gonna like you or think you&#39;re cool and hard just because you can insult people over the internet. That fancy little shield you got in front of you called a screen that protects you from the big bad people here doesn&#39;t make you tough. So you can either chill, or get out. Because if you&#39;re trying to impress people, you&#39;re failing.Piss off, John.; D

this just made my investigation so much easier ;&#39; D

ipodawesum
09-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthatPffft, oh man, I can&#39;t stop laughing at these sort of comments.

Nobody&#39;s gonna like you or think you&#39;re cool and hard just because you can insult people over the internet. That fancy little shield you got in front of you called a screen that protects you from the big bad people here doesn&#39;t make you tough. So you can either chill, or get out. Because if you&#39;re trying to impress people, you&#39;re failing.Piss off, John.; D

this just made my investigation so much easier ;&#39; Deh&#33; :O

why is me so confused. im good at snifing things out. i have solves 17 and a half
cases. i can force things out if you need.
just tell me wth is going on. :O
wait. i think i know. do we have suspicion of
<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>dupe accounting</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
GASP&#33;

Roachey#2
09-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthatAnd who the hell&#39;s this lil&#39; guy? You get lost or something?

this just made my investigation so much easier ;&#39; Deh&#33; :O

why is me so confused. im good at snifing things out. i have solves 17 and a half
cases. i can force things out if you need.
just tell me wth is going on. :O
wait. i think i know. do we have suspicion of
<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>dupe accounting</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
GASP&#33;dont argue ur gettin off topic
:offtopic: :dance: :offtopic:

Deleted User
09-08-2009, 05:45 PM
No, you&#39;re all very welcome to continue discussing the puppy.

You&#39;ll get no interference from me. c:

The Sign Painter
09-08-2009, 06:14 PM
pics or it didn&#39;t happen

bittermeat
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Ah, I love golden retrievers .

Roachey#2
09-08-2009, 07:23 PM
i cant remember but arent golden retrievers da smartest dog?

adorkable x
09-08-2009, 07:27 PM
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.
I will eat you&#39;re puppy.

mastermudkipz
09-08-2009, 08:23 PM
guy i promise i need to find my sd or it last resort the DUH DUH WEBCAM PIC

quincify
09-08-2009, 08:24 PM
guy i promise i need to find my sd or it last resort the DUH DUH WEBCAM PIChahaa

adorkable x
09-08-2009, 08:25 PM
guy i promise i need to find my sd or it last resort the DUH DUH WEBCAM PIChahaaAahhahahaa

mastermudkipz
09-08-2009, 08:27 PM
its a crappy webcam i only bought it for when im in a desperate situation like this

quincify
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
guy i promise i need to find my sd or it last resort the DUH DUH WEBCAM PIChahaaAahhahahaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Deleted User
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
---- ----- -----&#39;- ----- --.

Ricano
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Pics nao&#33;

mastermudkipz
09-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Got em

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq99/gennete/Picture003-1.jpg

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq99/gennete/Picture004-1.jpg

crappy webcam

Ricano
09-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Got em

crappy webcamlol cool
>.>
<.<
*steals*

mastermudkipz
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
NOOO aw its under my computer desk AGAIN

quincify
09-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Got em

crappy webcamlol cool
>.>
<.<
*steals*AWWW&#33;

wittle puppy so cutee ^O^

The Sign Painter
09-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Looks sorta like Ralph (My dog[named by Anna])

Ricano
09-08-2009, 09:28 PM
NOOO aw its under my computer desk AGAINYes I want it to grow big and strong so it can chase people ;D

mastermudkipz
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
It a attack doggy i train it to attack

BRSTT

adorkable x
09-08-2009, 09:34 PM
ZOMG KAWAII DESU~~~&#33;

mastermudkipz
09-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Aw look its chewing on the wii remote....Wait not the wii remote

But its all fur and only 6 weeks old

And do you mean that youtube thingy about adorable pets x

Away236
09-08-2009, 09:43 PM
:) adorable

mastermudkipz
09-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Night guys

Pear
09-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Ohmigod. So cute. :gyroidsideways:

C wut I did thar? I used an overused noob smiley.

kalinn
09-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Herding dogs are really cute, I have a border collie.me too&#33; :D
and your dog is really cute ^_^

AC_Goddess
09-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Cotton is very cute&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

mastermudkipz
09-09-2009, 03:30 PM
thanks

Wish
09-09-2009, 03:32 PM
ZOMG KAWAII DESU~~~&#33;I hate people who just use words like kawaii, konochiwa, etc. -_- But anyway, cool. How many pounds is she?

mastermudkipz
09-09-2009, 03:35 PM
idk about 8 pds

Wish
09-09-2009, 03:37 PM
8 pounds? o.o How old is she?

mastermudkipz
09-09-2009, 03:42 PM
yeah i dought 8 pds maybe 16 pds she 6 weeks

Kanye Omari West
09-09-2009, 03:42 PM
can i eat her

mastermudkipz
09-09-2009, 03:45 PM
NO

DevilGopher
Cool... have you posted a pic? *is to lazy to check*

Kanye Omari West
NOpls

i&#39;m hungry

i haven&#39;t tried dogs yet

:veryhappy:

mastermudkipz
09-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Cool... have you posted a pic? *is to lazy to check*yes on pg 7

quincify
09-09-2009, 03:50 PM
NOpls

i&#39;m hungry

i haven&#39;t tried dogs yet

:veryhappy: They are quite delicious&#33;

...justkidding.....

I&#39;ve never eaten one

DevilGopher
09-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Cool... have you posted a pic? *is to lazy to check*yes on pg 7You mean six... xD Pretty cute&#33; I might be getting a dog soon :D

fitzy
09-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Got em

crappy webcamHe&#39;s cute.