• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

the fantastic wonderful party

nooky13

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Every Saturday night or afternoon there wil bea fantastic wonderful party.

The problem is there is limited spaces. Every Saturday I will be able to have 8 people over

The time every Saturday will change. But something even better will happen. I will be looking for hosts so say 3 hosts every Saturday that take 8 in total so 24 people can enjoy the fun

so if you want to take part please fill out this form anything in brackets() means to choose one

I want to ( host or go to) a fantastic wonderful party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR HOSTS ONLY

I will be able most Saturdays to host a party.

I will be able to be on between( any time you are on animal crossing) your local time
I will add anybody that I send to your towns party
Every Saturday I will tell you what to do at the party
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR PEOPLE GOING TO PARTY ONLY

I want to go to a party on Saturday( the date you want to go)
I will go to the persons town I say
I want to go to the party between (the time you want to go to the party) your local time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to be a host please check your pm box every day as I will tell you what to do
If you want to go to a party you need to add the person I say and I will make sure the host adds you

so who wants to be a host and who wants to go to a party. If I get no one it will not be able to go ahead.
All hosts will be chosen on Friday evening at 10:00pm british time. On Saturday morningat 9:00am british time the people that want to go to parties will find out whos land they are going 2

Back