the fantastic wonderful party

nooky13

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Every Saturday night or afternoon there wil bea fantastic wonderful party.

The problem is there is limited spaces. Every Saturday I will be able to have 8 people over

The time every Saturday will change. But something even better will happen. I will be looking for hosts so say 3 hosts every Saturday that take 8 in total so 24 people can enjoy the fun

so if you want to take part please fill out this form anything in brackets() means to choose one

I want to ( host or go to) a fantastic wonderful party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR HOSTS ONLY

I will be able most Saturdays to host a party.

I will be able to be on between( any time you are on animal crossing) your local time
I will add anybody that I send to your towns party
Every Saturday I will tell you what to do at the party
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR PEOPLE GOING TO PARTY ONLY

I want to go to a party on Saturday( the date you want to go)
I will go to the persons town I say
I want to go to the party between (the time you want to go to the party) your local time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to be a host please check your pm box every day as I will tell you what to do
If you want to go to a party you need to add the person I say and I will make sure the host adds you

so who wants to be a host and who wants to go to a party. If I get no one it will not be able to go ahead.
All hosts will be chosen on Friday evening at 10:00pm british time. On Saturday morningat 9:00am british time the people that want to go to parties will find out whos land they are going 2

Back