Think you got what it takes..

John102

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Alright, here's the deal, I'm feeling pretty good about my arcade game skills, but if you think you're better, go ahead and challenge me for some tbt bells, 50 is the minimum you can wager, 500 is the max. This is how it's gonna work, you can either challenge me to a random game, where I will pick the first game that shows up on the random game thing when I go to the arcade. The other option you have is to challenge me to a game of our choice, but here's the catch, you have to beat me by greater then a third of my score.So let's say that I score a 99 in space invaders, you'd have to score greater than 132. The only reason I did it that way is because some of you guys are beast at one game that I suck at, so that'll even down a little. The scoring method will be best score, and the rounds will be 2/3. Oh, and you can only challenge me for tbt bells once a week. Here's the challenge form.

Username:(you username)
Game:(if you want to do a random game put random)
Wager:(how much you're betting)

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Current Challenger:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Username: sakura
Game: Finnair
Wager:10</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Previous Challenges</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><table><tr><th>
Challenger</th><th>Wager</th><th>Game</th><th>Winner</th></tr></table></div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Upcoming Challenges</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Username:The JJ
Game: Random
Wager: 200 </div>

xeladude said:
i'll beat you you dirty *censored.7.4*!

xd jk twinny

nice idea john, sure i'll join ;D
Heh, just something that popped into my brain...I'm low on TBT bells so....I better win.

I beat you in Space Invaders, I might challenge you at that!

Username: sakura
Wager: Umm 10?

If I win, I dont get anything btw. I dont need these things.

sakura said:
Username: sakura
Wager: Umm 10?

If I win, I dont get anything btw. I dont need these things.
that's fine, this will just be a for fun one then...

just accept the challenge then we'll play =)

@davey:no it' in the top right corner of the screen

oh, and JJ, the random game is curveball

john102 said:
@davey:no it' in the top right corner of the screen

oh, and JJ, the random game is curveball
on the top right corner of the screen where like is it a channel or what

Back