• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I feel depressed.

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Can you guys help me? that guy was right, Gpxplus DOES create depression.

nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
nephewjack said:
Just because you missed two friggin pokemon? That's pathetic.
and missigno
I don't care. THEY'RE NOT REAL. GET OVER IT.
then should i quit gpxplus?
If you're going to be depressed about it, yes. If you find yourself feeling like life isn't worth it because of a virtual game, it's time to leave it alone, and go get psychiatric help.

It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.

nook said:
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.
Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.

nephewjack said:
nook said:
Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.
i'm talking about baseball

nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
OR BASEBALL. YOU SHOULDN'T BE DEPRESSED OVER *censored.2.0* LIKE THAT.

nephewjack said:
nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
OKAY FOR SOME KIDS GETTING ATTENTION AND WINNING IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM. and thx mega. i needed that.

nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
OKAY FOR SOME KIDS GETTING ATTENTION AND WINNING IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM. and thx mega. i needed that.
Apparently not winning is too much of a problem for you. Just shut up, and move on, instead of whining about how you missed a pokemon and a baseball team lost. There are people starving out there, and some of them aren't depressed.

Back