PDA

View Full Version : I feel depressed.

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Can you guys help me? that guy was right, Gpxplus DOES create depression.

tikitorch55
09-05-2009, 05:28 PM
you didn't get an easter bunery
GET OVER IT

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
you didn't get an easter bunery
GET OVER ITworse than that. SLIME SLUGMA

Megamannt125
09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Do you want a hug?

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Just because you missed two friggin pokemon? That's pathetic.

[Nook]
Do you want a hug?sure....

[Nook]
Just because you missed two friggin pokemon? That's pathetic.and missigno

tikitorch55
Just because you missed two friggin pokemon? That's pathetic.THIS

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Just because you missed two friggin pokemon? That's pathetic.and missignoI don't care. THEY'RE NOT REAL. GET OVER IT.

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Just because you missed two friggin pokemon? That's pathetic.and missignoI don't care. THEY'RE NOT REAL. GET OVER IT.then should i quit gpxplus?

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Just because you missed two friggin pokemon? That's pathetic.and missignoI don't care. THEY'RE NOT REAL. GET OVER IT.then should i quit gpxplus?If you're going to be depressed about it, yes. If you find yourself feeling like life isn't worth it because of a virtual game, it's time to leave it alone, and go get psychiatric help.

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 05:45 PM
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.

rafren
09-05-2009, 05:47 PM
This is pathetic.

«Jack»
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.

[Nook]
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.i'm talking about baseball

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 05:48 PM
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.i'm talking about baseballOR BASEBALL. YOU SHOULDN'T BE DEPRESSED OVER *censored.2.0* LIKE THAT.

Megamannt125
09-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Do you want a hug?sure....*hug*

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 05:51 PM
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.i'm talking about baseballOR BASEBALL. YOU SHOULDN'T BE DEPRESSED OVER *censored.2.0* LIKE THAT.OKAY FOR SOME KIDS GETTING ATTENTION AND WINNING IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM. and thx mega. i needed that.

Orange
09-05-2009, 05:52 PM
If you're depressed 'cause you didn't get some Pok

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 05:53 PM
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.i'm talking about baseballOR BASEBALL. YOU SHOULDN'T BE DEPRESSED OVER *censored.2.0* LIKE THAT.OKAY FOR SOME KIDS GETTING ATTENTION AND WINNING IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM. and thx mega. i needed that.Apparently not winning is too much of a problem for you. Just shut up, and move on, instead of whining about how you missed a pokemon and a baseball team lost. There are people starving out there, and some of them aren't depressed.

beehdaubs
09-05-2009, 05:53 PM
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.I seriously hope you overdose and your heart stops.

merinda!
09-05-2009, 05:54 PM
If their were people like you;
Then God help us all.<small>

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.I can imagine "God help me get an Easter Buneary, and let my baseball team win, orr I&#39;ll shoot myself."

[Nook]
It&#39;s okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.I seriously hope you overdose and your heart stops.actually my "medicine" is SSBB. violence makes me happy.

merinda!
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.<span style="font-family:Verdana"><small>.........

Ricano
09-05-2009, 05:57 PM
._.

Are you serious right now?

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.I can imagine "God help me get an Easter Buneary, and let my baseball team win, orr I&#39;ll shoot myself."close enough. i don&#39;t have a gun.

beehdaubs
09-05-2009, 05:58 PM
It&#39;s okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.I seriously hope you overdose and your heart stops.actually my "medicine" is SSBB. violence makes me happy.I seriously hope your heart stops for no reason.

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.I can imagine "God help me get an Easter Buneary, and let my baseball team win, orr I&#39;ll shoot myself."close enough. i don&#39;t have a gun.You&#39;re pathetic. Seriously, go talk to someone who has an actual reason to be depressed, other then being so attached to your Pokemon that you cry when you get one, or losing a baseball game.

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.I can imagine "God help me get an Easter Buneary, and let my baseball team win, orr I&#39;ll shoot myself."close enough. i don&#39;t have a gun.You&#39;re pathetic. Seriously, go talk to someone who has an actual reason to be depressed, other then being so attached to your Pokemon that you cry when you get one, or losing a baseball game.is missing a ticket for an event where nintendo goes to seattle DEPRESSING ENOUGH?&#33;?&#33;

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepIf their were people like you;
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.I can imagine "God help me get an Easter Buneary, and let my baseball team win, orr I&#39;ll shoot myself."close enough. i don&#39;t have a gun.You&#39;re pathetic. Seriously, go talk to someone who has an actual reason to be depressed, other then being so attached to your Pokemon that you cry when you get one, or losing a baseball game.is missing a ticket for an event where nintendo goes to seattle DEPRESSING ENOUGH?&#33;?&#33;No. Some people have actual problems, like cancer, or a death in the family.

Megamannt125
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM
It&#39;s okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.I seriously hope you overdose and your heart stops.Now that just seems harsh.

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.close enough. i don&#39;t have a gun.You&#39;re pathetic. Seriously, go talk to someone who has an actual reason to be depressed, other then being so attached to your Pokemon that you cry when you get one, or losing a baseball game.is missing a ticket for an event where nintendo goes to seattle DEPRESSING ENOUGH?&#33;?&#33;No. Some people have actual problems, like cancer, or a death in the family.My 2nd cousin&#39;s great grandpa died 2 days ago. he gave me pokemon red. i miss him...he got me interested in pokemon.

merinda!
09-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.I can imagine "God help me get an Easter Buneary, and let my baseball team win, orr I&#39;ll shoot myself."close enough. i don&#39;t have a gun.You&#39;re pathetic. Seriously, go talk to someone who has an actual reason to be depressed, other then being so attached to your Pokemon that you cry when you get one, or losing a baseball game.is missing a ticket for an event where nintendo goes to seattle DEPRESSING ENOUGH?&#33;?&#33;HELLZ NO &#33;
People have REAL problems. And there&#39;s things in life that are ALOT worse than missing out a pokemon, or your baseball team losing.

PS; this isnt a blogger or a wordpress.<small>

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.You&#39;re pathetic. Seriously, go talk to someone who has an actual reason to be depressed, other then being so attached to your Pokemon that you cry when you get one, or losing a baseball game.is missing a ticket for an event where nintendo goes to seattle DEPRESSING ENOUGH?&#33;?&#33;No. Some people have actual problems, like cancer, or a death in the family.My 2nd cousin&#39;s great grandpa died 2 days ago. he gave me pokemon red. i miss him...he got me interested in pokemon.Now you&#39;re making stuff up. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in the OP.

beehdaubs
09-05-2009, 06:07 PM
It&#39;s okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.I seriously hope you overdose and your heart stops.Now that just seems harsh.If you consider who we&#39;re talking about for a minute, you&#39;ll get over it.

Megamannt125
09-05-2009, 06:08 PM
It&#39;s okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.I seriously hope you overdose and your heart stops.Now that just seems harsh.If you consider who we&#39;re talking about for a minute, you&#39;ll get over it.It doesn&#39;t matter who the person is, wishing death upon someone is never a good thing.

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.is missing a ticket for an event where nintendo goes to seattle DEPRESSING ENOUGH?&#33;?&#33;No. Some people have actual problems, like cancer, or a death in the family.My 2nd cousin&#39;s great grandpa died 2 days ago. he gave me pokemon red. i miss him...he got me interested in pokemon.Now you&#39;re making stuff up. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in the OP.i didn&#39;t feel like posting it

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.No. Some people have actual problems, like cancer, or a death in the family.My 2nd cousin&#39;s great grandpa died 2 days ago. he gave me pokemon red. i miss him...he got me interested in pokemon.Now you&#39;re making stuff up. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in the OP.i didn&#39;t feel like posting itMhm. Just keep telling yourself that. I think a death in the family is a little more important that getting a Pokemon, and would have been mentioned.

[Nook]
09-05-2009, 06:17 PM
well i didn&#39;t figure it out till now because my mom told me

Pear
09-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.My 2nd cousin&#39;s great grandpa died 2 days ago. he gave me pokemon red. i miss him...he got me interested in pokemon.Now you&#39;re making stuff up. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in the OP.i didn&#39;t feel like posting itMhm. Just keep telling yourself that. I think a death in the family is a little more important that getting a Pokemon, and would have been mentioned.You&#39;re not that vicious irl Jack. :P

AndyB
09-05-2009, 06:22 PM
It&#39;s okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.I seriously hope you overdose and your heart stops.actually my "medicine" is SSBB. violence makes me happy.I seriously hope your heart stops for no reason.This... and to so many more people

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 06:51 PM
well i didn&#39;t figure it out till now because my mom told meAt exactly the time I said you needed a real reason. Yeah, right. And you keep changing your story. First you said you didn&#39;t think ti was important, now you didn&#39;t know.

coffeebean!
09-05-2009, 07:14 PM
It&#39;s okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.I seriously hope you overdose and your heart stops.actually my "medicine" is SSBB. violence makes me happy.I seriously hope your heart stops for no reason.Well I hope YOUR heart stops for no reason

/Leo voice

curious.
09-05-2009, 07:15 PM
oh, boo *censored.3.0*ing hoo.

Kelli
09-05-2009, 07:25 PM
people die. its part of life.

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Then God help us all.I&#39;m praying right now.Now you&#39;re making stuff up. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in the OP.i didn&#39;t feel like posting itMhm. Just keep telling yourself that. I think a death in the family is a little more important that getting a Pokemon, and would have been mentioned.You&#39;re not that vicious irl Jack. :PYes I am. In my head. I just have enough common sense no to say this stuff to people who can actually hurt me, or get me in trouble, etc.

Kanye Omari West
09-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Minna, mittete kure.

Ricano
09-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Minna, mittete kure.Whatcha say?

http://www.youtube.com/v/V8g5raSy8-I

Kanye Omari West
09-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Chris, I love that song <3

It means "Everybody, look at me."

Forget Nook xD

Ricano
09-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Chris, I love that song <3

It means "Everybody, look at me."

Forget Nook xDlolnook
You just made yourself look even more stupid on here

Kanye Omari West
09-05-2009, 08:24 PM
xDDDD

I still deserve da attention >:C

Marth <3

Anyways Nook, people have real problems. I didn&#39;t cry when I missed some stupid virtual egg. I think I&#39;d sob if I let a baby egg in real life fall to the floor, because I just killed something unborn.

Virtual =/= affect real life

«Jack»
09-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Marth? I sense a Fire Emblem discussion. I liek Fire Emblem.

John102
09-05-2009, 08:26 PM
xDDDD

I still deserve da attention >:C

Marth <3

Anyways Nook, people have real problems. I didn&#39;t cry when I missed some stupid virtual egg. I think I&#39;d sob if I let a baby egg in real life fall to the floor, because I just killed something unborn.

Virtual =/= affect real lifeI really want to bring abortion into htis now, but alas, I shall keep my mouth shut.

Kanye Omari West
09-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Fire Emblem <3