Feeling bad

mastermudkipz

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So i went rollerskating today and i was skating in the circle rink (we have a square one too)
When this girl skates over here and says will you go out with my friend you see here in the green. I said no i was not ready for a relationship theres too much stuff going on in my life right now. Well the reason i feel bad is because she (Even before the girls friend asked me out for her) Was like depressed she would sit there alone with her head down and looked liked she was crying. I did not get it

Well about a little bit after i refused Her friend asked again im like wtf i said no the first time

But after i refused the first time i saw her with her head down looked like she was crying i felt bad alot.

(I mean she was pretty cute even with glasses the glasses looked good on her)

But i just feel bad i don't know why i just do.

This isn't livejournal and I can honestly say I wanted to punch you and that *censored.4.0* in the face after reading this.

Personally, I wouldn't feel bad for people who just come up to me and say "Will you date this person?" I've already received this about 10 times already, and really if you're sad you should go apologize to her if you want too, but really a relationship is made when one loves another, just going around and finding random people to date for you is the wrong way a relationship is made, it's made through love and courage. I bet you someone out there loves her.

mastermudkipz said:
-C*- said:
This isn't livejournal and I can honestly say I wanted to punch you and that *censored.4.0* in the face after reading this.
Why i posted in off topic god
Okay, let me put it this way, mutt: Why did you make this topic?

Was it to *censored.4.0* about how you're indecisive and weak?

Was it to get everyone to tell you what to do?

Or was it to start an interesting discussion on these sorts of situations?

Mutt, be honest, because I know it isn't the third.

Nikoking said:
Personally, I wouldn't feel bad for people who just come up to me and say "Will you date this person?" I've already received this about 10 times already, and really if you're sad you should go apologize to her if you want too, but really a relationship is made when one loves another, just going around and finding random people to date for you is the wrong way a relationship is made, it's made through love and courage. I bet you someone out there loves her.
Wow -C*- Good job you feel better now I thought you were gonna go BOOM oh and -C*- your my mortal enemy on here now

Oh and i guess i like blogging woopy doo its so horrible to like blogging

And the reason i don't have a live journal is because lets say only 5 people even go there so piss of -C*-

But i will never see her again so thats not a ideal

And my friend was laughing and you no how you feel like laughing but your sad inside (No well then FEEL THAT WAY) Thats how i felt

mastermudkipz said:
Nikoking said:
Wow -C*- Good job you feel better now I thought you were gonna go BOOM oh and -C*- your my mortal enemy on here now

Oh and i guess i like blogging woopy doo its so horrible to like blogging

And the reason i don't have a live journal is because lets say only 5 people even go there so piss of -C*-

But i will never see her again so thats not a ideal

And my friend was laughing and you no how you feel like laughing but your sad inside (No well then FEEL THAT WAY) Thats how i felt
Dont let it get to you mudkipz, some people are just ass holes.

So... You reject someone you don't know because you're not ready and someone laughs?

That's no reason to feel bad.

This is what makes me feel bad:
Thinking of the millions of homeless children suffering and dying at the moment.

xeladude said:
Then you have problems, if you feel no pain for kids dying at birth.
lol

only time i feel bad bout it is when i see it on tv

So it was just a random person you never met before, asking you out? o-o

YES IT WAS weird right

mastermudkipz said:
xeladude said:
Then you have problems, if you feel no pain for kids dying at birth.
lol

only time i feel bad bout it is when i see it on tv

So it was just a random person you never met before, asking you out? o-o

YES IT WAS weird right
When it's on TV?... I don't get what you're saying, but all I know is starving children is more important then relationship drama, I'd make someone feel bad instead of having like 1000+ kids dying. But that's just me though, :p .

And now it is time for me to quote a band.

Stand up
We shall not be moved
Except By a child with no socks and shoes
If you've got more to give then you've got to prove
Put your hands up and I'll copy you
Stand up We shall not be moved
Except by a woman dying from the loss of food
If you've got more to give then you've got to prove
Put your hands up and I'll copy you

That was Flobots, TBTers

Back