What do you have more of?

Family duh. Cousins are fun. And also because in my family there is no "cool".

xeladude said:
Like equal for me, and I have a huge family o:
Same, although I freakin' love my cousins. My friend has like 5 cousins that go to the same school he and I go to xD.

<small><span style="font-family:verdana">If you're talking about close friends than i have more family.
if not than, family. I've only met about 15 of my cousins but the rest there's more than that I'm sure of that. But recently I found out that mychonny on YouTube was my cousin
LOLMAOROFL :]

Family.

I have like 20... 30 cousins. I have ten second cousins. I don't know about third cousins though. Plus I have like 10 or 20 aunts and uncles. :p

Define "have". Have as in "how many exist", or "how many do you care to keep in touch with"? If the former, probably family, if the latter, friends by far... I don't -- or try not to -- keep in touch with any of my family (other than immediate of course) after the death of my great-grandparents. I imagine I'll move out of my state in a couple of years and just forget about most of my "family" members. Although, I gotta say, I will certainly miss my guitar teachers, who count more as family than my actual family...

Back