• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you have more of?

Family.

My friends just don't seem like they're there anymore.

Family duh. Cousins are fun. And also because in my family there is no "cool".

xeladude said:
Like equal for me, and I have a huge family o:
Same, although I freakin' love my cousins. My friend has like 5 cousins that go to the same school he and I go to xD.

<small><span style="font-family:verdana">If you're talking about close friends than i have more family.
if not than, family. I've only met about 15 of my cousins but the rest there's more than that I'm sure of that. But recently I found out that mychonny on YouTube was my cousin
LOLMAOROFL :]

Family.

I have like 20... 30 cousins. I have ten second cousins. I don't know about third cousins though. Plus I have like 10 or 20 aunts and uncles. :p

Define "have". Have as in "how many exist", or "how many do you care to keep in touch with"? If the former, probably family, if the latter, friends by far... I don't -- or try not to -- keep in touch with any of my family (other than immediate of course) after the death of my great-grandparents. I imagine I'll move out of my state in a couple of years and just forget about most of my "family" members. Although, I gotta say, I will certainly miss my guitar teachers, who count more as family than my actual family...

Back