• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I have seen "Up" 43 times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>...</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
waykp1.jpg
</div>

43 times? U actually counted the number of times u seen a movie? XD

Doesn't look all that interesting though.

Goaliegal49 said:
43 times? U actually counted the number of times u seen a movie? XD

Doesn't look all that interesting though.
I know someone who has seen it 44 times! But I'm catching up

Honestly, I have to say, I'm not surprised Bryko has seen this movie 43 times. It's that awesome.

Clown Town said:
Nikoking said:
Honestly, I have to say, I'm not surprised Bryko has seen this movie 43 times. It's that awesome.
a hint of sarcasm?

PWEAZ
Uh... I'm not lying. I'm dead serious, I liked Up, probably one of the best animations in a movie I've seen. Although, I'm not entirely sure he has seen Up 43 times, that's really just nuts :S .

Nikoking said:
Clown Town said:
Nikoking said:
a hint of sarcasm?

PWEAZ
Uh... I'm not lying. I'm dead serious, I liked Up, probably one of the best animations in a movie I've seen. Although, I'm not entirely sure he has seen Up 43 times, that's really just nuts :S .
I've been a fan since. It was first announced!!! The day I first saw it was the best day of my life

Hogarth Hughes said:
Nikoking said:
Clown Town said:
Nikoking said:
a hint of sarcasm?

PWEAZ
I've been a fan since. It was first announced!!! The day I first saw it was the best day of my life
{Insert facepalm ASCII here}

I didn't like it as much as the other Pixar movies.

But cool for you.

Nikoking said:
bittermeat said:
I didn't like it as much as the other Pixar movies.

But cool for you.
Toy Story is the best Pixar movie IMO.
1. Up
2. Up
3. Up
4. Toy Story
5. Ratatouille
6. The Incredibles
7. Toy Story 2
8. Monsters Inc
9. WALL

Status