• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm sick and tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday-to-Friday plane!

Kanye Omari West

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm sick and tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday-to-Friday plane!

Who watched Snakes on a Plane?

Me and Chris are watching it and loling so
Much.

I saw part of it with my dad once. I thought it was sorta creepy-ish and walked away. XD

Silly censored version of Snakes on a Plane.

Cheers to whoever gets the title.

I didn't like it, thought it was kinda stupid.

bdubs2594 said:

I get it.

Cuz I made the title >.>

xeladude said:
bdubs2594 said:

I get it.

Cuz I made the title >.>
I get it too. :p

I saw it, and i think i made a topic 'bout that censor, lulz.

bdubs2594 said:

I'm sick and tired of these mother *censored.3.0*ing snakes on this mother *censored.3.0*ing plane!

Master Crash said:
I saw it, and i think i made a topic 'bout that censor, lulz.
You did make a thread of this.
But at least you posted the video

Seen it.

<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/z4t6zNZ-b0A'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/z4t6zNZ-b0A' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A

Omg, i liked the original one better!

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Ive had it with these mother*censored.3.0*ing snakes on this mother*censored.3.0*ing plane! Strap in, i'm gonna open some *censored.3.0*in' windows!"

Seen it

i herd a line like that in the epic movie (i think it was the epic movie)

Back