PDA

View Full Version : Another rough day at school

Went
09-03-2009, 06:27 PM
First of all, my coach was yelling at me like CRAZY bc im walking and resting too much. Same with my friends too

I got in trouble by my sub L.A. teacher for talkin to my friends... and entertaining them. But she marked me off bc i was good later on... hopefully.

Im strugglin right now :( i need to empty my mind this weekend

Oh wait, im going to hollywood this weekend. GAH...

Good thing, my math teacher likes me the most and i have less homework...

Ricano
09-03-2009, 06:32 PM
First of all, my coach was yelling at me like CRAZY bc im walking and resting too much. Same with my friends too

I got in trouble by my sub L.A. teacher for talkin to my friends... and entertaining them. But she marked me off bc i was good later on... hopefully.

Good thing, my math teacher likes me the most and i have less homework...I cried when I read this. /sarcasm
Sorry, but everyone has rough days of school. That's life.

Went
09-03-2009, 06:34 PM
I know. Its kinda different to be in a new level

Looks like im not prepared... but its just the start. Hopefully, im not gonna stuggle soon...

pallycake
09-03-2009, 06:35 PM

Good thing, my math teacher likes me the most and i have less homework...For P.E.
Go hide in the teachers parking lot with like 6 of your friends. xD

-C*-
09-03-2009, 06:35 PM
My instructor wouldn't leave me alone about where I was yesterday so I effectively told him to *censored.3.0* off and that shut him up and put him in his place.

Grow a pair or start behaving.

Went
09-03-2009, 06:37 PM
If i did that, then one of the staff will catch me, and bad things. My p.e. starts at 12:00, where most teachers have lunch outside.

Lol, dont tell the coach to shut up. My coach is so strict that someone got expelled when they said shutup to him

like i said, i will start doing good once i get used to it

Kanye Omari West
09-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Walk in my shoes for a day.

See how life is rough, every day,

[Nook]
09-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Middle school sucks. I miss elementary...

pallycake
09-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Middle school sucks. I miss elementary...Middle school doesn't suck.

Kanye Omari West
09-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Middle School > high scool > elementary

Sorta.

lightningbolt
09-03-2009, 06:49 PM
You just need to get used to it...like i need to get used to my new grade :P

pallycake
09-03-2009, 06:50 PM

Sorta.Before 5 years old > rest of life.

Kanye Omari West
09-03-2009, 06:51 PM

Sorta.Before 5 years old > rest of life.wrat

lightningbolt
09-03-2009, 06:53 PM

Sorta.Before 5 years old > rest of life.wratWrat :L

pallycake
09-03-2009, 06:53 PM

Sorta.Before 5 years old > rest of life.wratThink about it.
After you go to school, it's a never ending cycle.
School,
Post-Secondary,
then a Job.
Only time you're life is like before you went to school is after retirement.

..But then you&#39;re old <-<

djman900
09-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Ehh, that sux my day wuzn so bad :P

Bulerias
09-03-2009, 07:04 PM
And this, my friends, is why I homeschool. Thank God for PSEO, which, when combined with homeschooling, is a very sweet combo. Not only do you get a taste of college before you actually apply, it allows you to socialize with (mostly) intellectual but somewhat older people, and avoid all that high school drama/BS.

baileyac45622
09-03-2009, 07:07 PM
^^^^ Same. Homeschooling Rules&#33; B)

Goaliegal49
09-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Try coming to my school and see what a real rough day is.

U just have to get through it. Fact of life. (I think...)

John102
09-03-2009, 08:52 PM
I guess I&amp;#39;m lucky because in my county they ave these thing called &quot;specialty centers&quot; that&amp;#39;s basically a school withing a highschool, so I&amp;#39;m just hanging around the other nerds my the whole time,...

beehdaubs
09-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Oh Wah Wah. I have to go to Hollywood this weekend. Boohoo my life is so miserable. My coach got angry at me for resting like the little candy ass *censored.4.0* I am. Good god, get over it.

NikoKing
09-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Middle school sucks. I miss elementary...Aren&#39;t you like 11, so how would you know? :S .

Also, I like Middle School more then elementary. You don&#39;t get bored with the same teacher all day :3.

Anyways, I guess it&#39;s just life. I&#39;ve had some rough school experiences where I forgot about a homework assignment or something, it totally sucks. :( .

quincify
09-03-2009, 08:59 PM
i love school&#33; (im in high school)

it may be rough, but trust me after a week you will be fine and you might actually enjoy school&#33;
(not the learning part...=P)

Went
09-03-2009, 09:05 PM
yea, im kinda enjoying it so far, but almost. Its part of life (I KNOW THAT)

kalinn
09-03-2009, 10:13 PM
everyone has bad days..
just gotta get used to it.

merinda!
09-04-2009, 12:45 AM
That&#39;s Life.

Box-monkey
09-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Do some exercise so your coach doesn&#39;t shout. P.E is my favourite subject.

SamXX
09-04-2009, 03:16 AM
I&#39;m getting shouted at everyday at school.. It&#39;s not a biggie for me. If I have a day where:

1) I&#39;m not sent out of the class twice
2) A teacher doesn&#39;t have to tell me to shut up 10 times
3) I don&#39;t answer back to the teachers that do tell me something

I must be having a real good day.

fitzy
09-04-2009, 10:34 AM

Good thing, my math teacher likes me the most and i have less homework...You got in to trouble twice?
That&#39;s not a rought day. I mean, there&#39;s surely some more guys in your class, who act the idiot ALL day and get in trouble ALL day.

FITZEH
09-04-2009, 02:46 PM
That&#39;s a rough day..?

Come to my school

Nipe1s
09-04-2009, 03:14 PM
My instructor wouldn&#39;t leave me alone about where I was yesterday so I effectively told him to *censored.3.0* off and that shut him up and put him in his place.

Grow a pair or start behaving.Funny is funny. : D

pfft, you think thats a bad day?

Jarrrad
09-04-2009, 03:24 PM

Good thing, my math teacher likes me the most and i have less homework...I cried when I read this. /sarcasm
Sorry, but everyone has rough days of school. That&#39;s life.Do you all get bullied or somthing..

Ricano
09-04-2009, 03:25 PM

Sorry, but everyone has rough days of school. That&#39;s life.Do you all get bullied or somthing..Not me, and Im speaking for myself because I dunno if anyone here does
But bad days have nothing to do with bullying, but sometimes more of the stress and drama, especially at high school.

tazaza
09-04-2009, 03:27 PM
I go back in 4 days. And going to a concert tomorrow. ANd have summer homework to finish. I get distracted by games though.

merinda!
09-04-2009, 03:35 PM
[b]<small>i usually think that bullying makes someone have a bad day.
for me -teachers i couldn&#39;t give a rats a**.

Niall
09-05-2009, 12:43 PM
I hate school.