• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Warriors Series!

I've read the whole 11st series, and part of the second series, I think the first are better, but overall they're good books.

animalcrossing22 said:
if u want to read a good boook read The Hunger Games its by far my favorite of all time
Oh yes, I read that last year and LOVED it.

IM Reading Catching Fire now i just got it yesterday lol its the 2nd book

even if u hate reading the books so addicting i could read it over and over again

This is what its about

The United States we know collapses and is replaced with a country that is divided into 12 districts and one Capital. The place is called Panem. Every year, a lottery takes place and two teenagers from every district are chosen to participate in what is known as The Hunger Games. Our country is very familiar with reality television. This is reality television at its most frightening. All twenty-four teens are forced to eliminate their opponents, literally. They must do anything to survive and the last one standing wins.

Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, lives in the mining district, formally known as Appalachia. Her younger sister was chosen to be in the games, but Katniss decides to take her place. Before her father passed away in a mining explosion, he taught her how to survive in the wild. Her experience for providing for her family has made her a contender in the games, but she is forced to decide between basic humanity and survival, while the entire community is forced to watch it.

Panem is nothing like the United States that we know. Residents of the mining district fend for themselves. They have to find their own source of nutrition or risk losing their child

I LOVE Warriors!!! I own the 1st series, the 2nd series, and book 2 of the third series! Not to mention the 1st warriors manga book! :)

READ THE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS. Seems childishly fantasy-like, but it's great.

Away236 said:
READ THE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS. Seems childishly fantasy-like, but it's great.
Just finished the last book! LOVED IT! For sure my fave series! I hope they make another series about it... D:

Warriors is second, but I wish they would just hurry up and make the next book! D:

DevilGopher said:
Away236 said:
Just finished the last book! LOVED IT! For sure my fave series! I hope they make another series about it... D:

Warriors is second, but I wish they would just hurry up and make the next book! D:
you got that right! i still wasnt able to read bluestar's prophecy yet! XD

KirbyDS said:
DevilGopher said:
Away236 said:

Is it out? :O

DevilGopher said:
KirbyDS said:
DevilGopher said:
Away236 said:

Is it out? :O
yup, I think its been out for around a month. I've seen a kid at my school, in my grade (9th) reading it!

Back