• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wiihaven

Nigel

Bird is the word!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
If he makes any more accounts just report and ignore. He'll get bored eventually when he realizes no one cares.

okie, I'll keep my eye open, this is sad
he was nice, but turned mean after the lockdown >.<

if you see that gdog guy post on a shop the shop owner is probrably wiihaven, only if he post something nice

The JJ said:
If his mum knew he was doing this..
he's not a kid >_< he's an adult, and he got mad cuase his shop was locked down by someone younger

I would get mad if my shop got closed after successful buisness, but I would not go to revenge, enough siad,

melly said:
The JJ said:
he's not a kid >_< he's an adult, and he got mad cuase his shop was locked down by someone younger

I would get mad if my shop got closed after successful buisness, but I would not go to revenge, enough siad,
he sure was acting like a kid for his age of 31

JamesBertie said:
melly said:
The JJ said:

he sure was acting like a kid for his age of 31
its very strange and sad how quickly ppl can fall T_T

melly said:
The JJ said:

hes an adult? :S

The JJ said:
melly said:
The JJ said:

I doubt it. I don't think any adult can be that immature. I'm sure his "wife" was just him on another account.

Nigel91 said:
The JJ said:
melly said:
The JJ said:

I doubt it. I don't think any adult can be that immature. I'm sure his "wife" was just him on another account.
No it was his wife... She's REALLY mean. She starting yelling at my friends and saying "Delete them! I'm going to go report them on TBT!" for just digging holes and running around. >.<

Rorato74 said:
Nigel91 said:
The JJ said:
melly said:
The JJ said:

No it was his wife... She's REALLY mean. She starting yelling at my friends and saying "Delete them! I'm going to go report them on TBT!" for just digging holes and running around. >.<
Who the hell plays AC at age 31?

Back