• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

God why are Zelda Timeline Theorists so hard to communicate with?

Megamannt125

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm personally a timeline theorist, but I find it hard to communicate with my own kind, forget one little thing about one game or something and they start bashing you, and if you don't agree with them about something stupid they attempt to open a big debate.

Megamannt125 said:
"Personally, I think this game goes here"
Them: DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE FLAME DEBATE
i feel your pain.
people on timeline videos on the tube freak out at me. i actually have about 6 pm's of people bashing me. and even though nintendo said there isnt a timeline. i bet floating around up in miyamotos head there is. but even if people have different ideas, i find it funner to listen and take their idea into consideration. because it would be no fun if everyone agreed on one idea...but its also no fun for people to be mean and rude about other's idea. :p

<small><small>i seem to write more about pointless things then when im in school.</small></small>

>feeling a need to create a timeline for a franchise when the creators openly admitted that there is no *censored.3.0*ing timeline

I pity you.

ipodawesum said:
Megamannt125 said:
"Personally, I think this game goes here"
Them: DEBATE DEBATE DEBATE FLAME DEBATE
i feel your pain.
people on timeline videos on the tube freak out at me. i actually have about 6 pm's of people bashing me. and even though nintendo said there isnt a timeline. i bet floating around up in miyamotos head there is. but even if people have different ideas, i find it funner to listen and take their idea into consideration. because it would be no fun if everyone agreed on one idea...but its also no fun for people to be mean and rude about other's idea. :p

<small><small>i seem to write more about pointless things then when im in school.</small></small>
There is a timeline though, Miyamoto said he had a big document with the whole thing on his computer.
They don't care about the timeline as much as it's fans though, Nintendo wants to focus on each individual game rather than the overall timeline, so it's likely that the actual timeline is plotholes galore.
And actually, I think I know what you and C are talking about, and if I remember correctly he never actually said there is no timeline, he said something that could've been interperated in different ways, and even if he did say it, there WAS a timeline, so even if there isn't one now, there was.

mega... i dont get pissed when you contradict my zelda theories... i get pissed when you contradict my metroid theories :/

All theories are wrong! because Zelda's a tranny, and Link's actually a woman!

Furry Sparks said:
-C*- said:
>feeling a need to create a timeline for a franchise when the creators openly admitted that there is no *censored.3.0*ing timeline

I pity you.
This.
Gnome looks at FS' old name.

Nah.

AverageSean said:
Furry Sparks said:
-C*- said:

I pity you.
This.
AverageSean looks at FS' old name.

Nah.
I made up that name when I was like 11 or 12, and I've never tried to create a zelda timeline.

I read this as "Zelda timeline terrorists".

"hey, some guy i've never actually met thinks Windwaker happened before Ocarina of Time what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!! time to finally use that uzi..."

Back