• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT Ghosts

John102

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well, if you've ever looked at the active users list, you might have noticed that there might be a few guests viewing topics that you've never heard of, then when you click on the topic, it's some old topic from back in the day(usually 2007 or later) Who are these guests you ask? Well my hunch is that they're random users from TBT's past, who for whatever reason are on as guests, and they roam old topics, reminiscing at what the old TBT was like.

Of course I could be totally wrong and they just be nosy guests, or something else o_O

john102 said:
Well, if you've ever looked at the active users list, you might have noticed that there might be a few guests viewing topics that you've never heard of, then when you click on the topic, it's some old topic from back in the day(usually 2007 or later) Who are these guests you ask? Well my hunch is that they're random users from TBT's past, who for whatever reason are on as guests, and they roam old topics, reminiscing at what the old TBT was like.

Of course I could be totally wrong and they just be nosy guests, or something else o_O
OMG IT'S FISH o=

It's always the likes of an old member coming back and having a nose.
A random guest... don't think so, they wouldn't go back through masses of threads to look at old ones.
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut up

AndyB said:
A random guest... don't think so, they wouldn't go back through masses of threads to look at old ones.
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut up
That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to sound TOO stupid if it was something else that I didn't know about.

john102 said:
AndyB said:
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut up
That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to sound TOO stupid if it was something else that I didn't know about.
As Xela said... bots maybe.
But for the most part I say old members. Doesn't even have to be people we know, and/or people who posted much.

AndyB said:
john102 said:
AndyB said:
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut up
But for the most part I say old members. Doesn't even have to be people we know, and/or people who posted much.
Interesting that they would come back, but why as guests? I figure some are banned, but I'm guessing there are a majority that aren't...

john102 said:

Exactly what I think.

john102 said:
AndyB said:
john102 said:
AndyB said:
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut up
Interesting that they would come back, but why as guests? I figure some are banned, but I'm guessing there are a majority that aren't...
Forgotten passwords, don't really care that much.
But they do to look in every now and then.
Fabio brought this up a while back. And I had spoken to Mino... he had checked in once or twice. =P

@Numner... you are not allowed to say that name

AndyB said:
john102 said:
AndyB said:
john102 said:
AndyB said:
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut up
Fabio brought this up a while back. And I had spoken to Mino... he had checked in once or twice. =P

Look out at the sea at those fancy water critters!

AndyB said:
john102 said:
AndyB said:
john102 said:
AndyB said:
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut up

I remember when Mino was here for that little while, he seemed pretty cool.

john102 said:
AndyB said:
john102 said:
AndyB said:
john102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

I remember when Mino was here for that little while, he seemed pretty cool.
As do I.
Why'd he get disabled?

There have been a lot of threads about this. They are bots. Storm has said so a lot of times.

Back