PDA

View Full Version : TBT Ghosts

John102
08-31-2009, 03:42 PM
Well, if you've ever looked at the active users list, you might have noticed that there might be a few guests viewing topics that you've never heard of, then when you click on the topic, it's some old topic from back in the day(usually 2007 or later) Who are these guests you ask? Well my hunch is that they're random users from TBT's past, who for whatever reason are on as guests, and they roam old topics, reminiscing at what the old TBT was like.

Of course I could be totally wrong and they just be nosy guests, or something else O.o

Numner
08-31-2009, 03:43 PM
Well, if you've ever looked at the active users list, you might have noticed that there might be a few guests viewing topics that you've never heard of, then when you click on the topic, it's some old topic from back in the day(usually 2007 or later) Who are these guests you ask? Well my hunch is that they're random users from TBT's past, who for whatever reason are on as guests, and they roam old topics, reminiscing at what the old TBT was like.

Of course I could be totally wrong and they just be nosy guests, or something else O.oOMG IT'S FISH o=

lightningbolt
08-31-2009, 03:46 PM
Maybe so.

Kanye Omari West
08-31-2009, 03:47 PM
sunate?
>.>

Vooloo
08-31-2009, 03:47 PM
I noticed that too. :P

AndyB
08-31-2009, 03:48 PM
It's always the likes of an old member coming back and having a nose.
A random guest... don't think so, they wouldn't go back through masses of threads to look at old ones.
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut up

Kanye Omari West
08-31-2009, 03:49 PM
forgot the bots?

John102
08-31-2009, 03:50 PM
A random guest... don't think so, they wouldn't go back through masses of threads to look at old ones.
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut upThat's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to sound TOO stupid if it was something else that I didn't know about.

AndyB
08-31-2009, 03:51 PM
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut upThat's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to sound TOO stupid if it was something else that I didn't know about.As Xela said... bots maybe.
But for the most part I say old members. Doesn't even have to be people we know, and/or people who posted much.

Numner
08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
I meant fish.

Like out there in the sea O.x

John102
08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... shut upThat's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to sound TOO stupid if it was something else that I didn't know about.As Xela said... bots maybe.
But for the most part I say old members. Doesn't even have to be people we know, and/or people who posted much.Interesting that they would come back, but why as guests? I figure some are banned, but I'm guessing there are a majority that aren't...

fitzy
08-31-2009, 03:54 PM

Of course I could be totally wrong and they just be nosy guests, or something else O.oExactly what I think.

AndyB
08-31-2009, 03:55 PM
Not that likely anyway

But for the most part I say old members. Doesn't even have to be people we know, and/or people who posted much.Interesting that they would come back, but why as guests? I figure some are banned, but I'm guessing there are a majority that aren't...Forgotten passwords, don't really care that much.
But they do to look in every now and then.
Fabio brought this up a while back. And I had spoken to Mino... he had checked in once or twice. =P

@Numner... you are not allowed to say that name

Numner
08-31-2009, 03:56 PM
Not that likely anyway

But for the most part I say old members. Doesn't even have to be people we know, and/or people who posted much.Interesting that they would come back, but why as guests? I figure some are banned, but I'm guessing there are a majority that aren't...Forgotten passwords, don't really care that much.
Fabio brought this up a while back. And I had spoken to Mino... he had checked in once or twice. =P

@Numner... you are not allowed to say that nameLook out at the sea at those fancy water critters!

John102
08-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Not that likely anyway

@Numner... you are not allowed to say that nameI remember when Mino was here for that little while, he seemed pretty cool.

Kanye Omari West
08-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepAs Xela said... bots maybe.

@Numner... you are not allowed to say that nameI remember when Mino was here for that little while, he seemed pretty cool.As do I.
Why'd he get disabled?

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 04:01 PM
There have been a lot of threads about this. They are bots. Storm has said so a lot of times.

Caleb
08-31-2009, 04:02 PM
More like Fabio or Kolvo Numner. Or atleast I know Kolvo has.

John102
08-31-2009, 04:03 PM
There have been a lot of threads about this. They are bots. Storm has said so a lot of times.Orlynao?

Show me three.

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 04:11 PM
There have been a lot of threads about this. They are bots. Storm has said so a lot of times.Orlynao?

Show me three.-_-

I'm not gonna go digging through topics.

John102
08-31-2009, 04:12 PM

Show me three.-_-

I'm not gonna go digging through topics.Proof or it didn't happen.

AndyB
08-31-2009, 04:16 PM
More like Fabio or Kolvo Numner. Or atleast I know Kolvo has.Nope, not Fabio.
I talk to him alot, and it's not him

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 06:05 PM

Show me three.-_-

I'm not gonna go digging through topics.Proof or it didn't happen.Don't be a *censored.4.0*. Please, not today.

John102
08-31-2009, 06:24 PM

Show me three.-_-

I'm not gonna go digging through topics.Proof or it didn't happen.Don't be a *censored.4.0*. Please, not today.Haha, ok BB, I was just messin with you anyway, you're fun to mess with. :P Seriously though, I've never seen one.

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep-_-

I'm not gonna go digging through topics.Proof or it didn't happen.Don't be a *censored.4.0*. Please, not today.Haha, ok BB, I was just messin with you anyway, you're fun to mess with. :P Seriously though, I've never seen one.Surf through Off Topic and/or Brewsters. I know there was at least one in brewsters 'sides this one.

John102
08-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepProof or it didn't happen.Don't be a *censored.4.0*. Please, not today.Haha, ok BB, I was just messin with you anyway, you're fun to mess with. :P Seriously though, I've never seen one.Surf through Off Topic and/or Brewsters. I know there was at least one in brewsters 'sides this one.Any clue on the title name? Around what date it was posted? That stuff helps.

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepDon't be a *censored.4.0*. Please, not today.Haha, ok BB, I was just messin with you anyway, you're fun to mess with. :P Seriously though, I've never seen one.Surf through Off Topic and/or Brewsters. I know there was at least one in brewsters 'sides this one.Any clue on the title name? Around what date it was posted? That stuff helps.I think it was something like this, or about the number of guests.

mastermudkipz
08-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Your right (i checked) Im scared. Bacon boy hold me

Vooloo
08-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Your right (i checked) Im scared. Bacon boy hold meEw, why would Alfred hold you? o_o

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Your right (i checked) Im scared. Bacon boy hold menot on your life

SilentHopes
08-31-2009, 06:44 PM
23 guest online right now, 2 anonymous...

Wait, who are the anonymous? O.O

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 06:45 PM
23 guest online right now, 2 anonymous...

Wait, who are the anonymous? O.OUsers who signed in without displaying their name on the "on" list. Or, members of the groups Anonymous.

mastermudkipz
08-31-2009, 06:50 PM
why do that