PDA

View Full Version : Haha

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Just...oh, wow. (http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2009-08-20/news/those-who-practice-bestiality-say-they-re-part-of-the-next-gay-rights-movement/)

kalinn
08-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Oh my gosh......
zoophile?
xDDDD

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Yay.

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Yay.You are a sick *censored.3.0* and need to be shot.

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Yay.You are a sick *censored.3.0* and need to be shot.XD

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Well I wish him the best of luck in any case.

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Just...oh, wow. (http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2009-08-20/news/those-who-practice-bestiality-say-they-re-part-of-the-next-gay-rights-movement/)Well...
That's just-
Well...

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Well I wish him the best of luck in any case.You are bad and should feel bad.

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Well I wish him the best of luck in any case.You are bad and should feel bad.Why?

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:32 PM
Well I wish him the best of luck in any case.You are bad and should feel bad.Why?Supporting this, maybe?

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Well I wish him the best of luck in any case.You are bad and should feel bad.Why?Supporting this, maybe?What's so bad about it?
I'm only against beastiality if it hurts the animal.

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Well I wish him the best of luck in any case.You are bad and should feel bad.Why?Supporting this, maybe?What's so bad about it?
I'm only against beastiality if it hurts the animal.Words cannot even begin to describe what I feel right now.

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm only against beastiality if it hurts the animal.That's
Wow -.-"

Tom
And that's where I draw the line.

Numner
And that's where I draw the line. That's?

Mine would have been faar back

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWhy?Supporting this, maybe?What's so bad about it?
Wow -.-"What? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:37 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepSupporting this, maybe?What's so bad about it?
Wow -.-"What? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.We have reason though
Right and wrong
We should keep it between humans

Tom
08-28-2009, 11:37 PM

Mine would have been faar backWith gays?

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:38 PM

Mine would have been faar backWith gays?Straight marriage
But that's me.

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWhat's so bad about it?
Wow -.-"What? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.We have reason though
Right and wrong
We should keep it between humansIt's not about right and wrong though, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just the morals we created. Which as we all know I hate.

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepSupporting this, maybe?What's so bad about it?
Wow -.-"What? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.Uh, except animals have a very limited understanding of emotional bonds, if any at that.

See, animals *censored.3.0* for several reasons. Reproduction is one, but you know how people go around spouting "dogs have gay sex too"?

There's this thing, see, called dominance, and nature kind of takes that *censored.2.0* seriously. And when a male dog mounts another male dog, he's showing his dominance and humiliating the other dog.

In other words, you're hurting the animal psychologically.

It's essentially rape, too, since animals can't give consent.

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepThat's
Right and wrong
We should keep it between humansIt's not about right and wrong though, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just the morals we created. Which as we all know I hate.You sir cannot handle the truth
Morals are morals
You kill a man, it's murder
We live in a proper society

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWhat's so bad about it?
Wow -.-"What? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.Uh, except animals have a very limited understanding of emotional bonds, if any at that.

See, animals *censored.3.0* for several reasons. Reproduction is one, but you know how people go around spouting "dogs have gay sex too"?

There's this thing, see, called dominance, and nature kind of takes that *censored.2.0* seriously. And when a male dog mounts another male dog, he's showing his dominance and humiliating the other dog.

It's essentially rape, too, since animals can't give consent.Then every male animal is a rapist.

Kanye Omari West
08-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Yay.You are a sick *censored.3.0* and need to be shot.Felt this way since Day 1.

Megamannt125
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWhat? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.We have reason though
Right and wrong
We should keep it between humansIt's not about right and wrong though, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just the morals we created. Which as we all know I hate.You sir cannot handle the truth
Morals are morals
You kill a man, it's murder
We live in a proper societyMorals are evil, they drag us away from our roots and what comes natural, and whoever said anything about murder, i'm against that.

Numner

It's essentially rape, too, since animals can't give consent.Then every male animal is a rapist.Bestiality makes me think of necrophilia :X

Is that right?
No~

Tom
08-28-2009, 11:42 PM

It's essentially rape, too, since animals can't give consent.Then every male animal is a rapist.No, because unlike humans, they can communicate with each other. It doesn't work that way with human on dog.

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWhat? It's natural, animals have interspecies relations with each other in the wild all the time, and Humans are animals themselves.Uh, except animals have a very limited understanding of emotional bonds, if any at that.

It's essentially rape, too, since animals can't give consent.Then every male animal is a rapist.Bestiality makes me think of necrophilia :X

Is that right?
No~That's bad too?

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepUh, except animals have a very limited understanding of emotional bonds, if any at that.

Is that right?
No~That's bad too?o.0"

djman900
08-28-2009, 11:45 PM
O.O
(__) that is ummm.......

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepUh, except animals have a very limited understanding of emotional bonds, if any at that.

Is that right?
No~That's bad too?It's defiling a corpse, and on top of that, it's disgusting and you're a sick *censored.3.0*.

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Well animals have sex across species
So we should too!

Let's go ahead and murder and eat children o=
Why not rape some people?

We are just animals, right?

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepThen every male animal is a rapist.Bestiality makes me think of necrophilia :X

Is that right?
No~That's bad too?It's defiling a corpse, and on top of that, it's disgusting and you're a sick *censored.3.0*.I never said I liked necrophilia though, I just don't have a problem with people who do.

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:47 PM
So we should too!

Why not rape some people?Dogs also *censored.3.0* inanimate objects.

Then again, there are already people marrying landmarks...

Kanye Omari West
08-28-2009, 11:48 PM
wow, he has desires for raping dogs and horses.

I could have lived so much better without knowing that

Tom
So we should too!

Why not rape some people?

We are just animals, right?<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/W7LlH_X8p5s&feature=related'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/W7LlH_X8p5s&feature=related' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Numner
So we should too&#33;

Let&#39;s go ahead and murder and eat children o=
Why not rape some people?Dogs also *censored.3.0* inanimate objects.

Then again, there are already people marrying landmarks...o.o&#39;

I give it 10 years

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:49 PM
wow, he has desires for raping dogs and horses.

I could have lived so much better without knowing thatNo, in all honestly most of the things i&#39;m attracted to i&#39;d never actually do. I am saving my virginity for someone I love, which I hope to be an adult female that I will have children with.

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepBestiality makes me think of necrophilia :X

Is that right?
No~That&#39;s bad too?It&#39;s defiling a corpse, and on top of that, it&#39;s disgusting and you&#39;re a sick *censored.3.0*.I never said I liked necrophilia though, I just don&#39;t have a problem with people who do.There&#39;s a point where tolerance becomes absurd.

Congratulations, you&#39;re *censored.3.0*ed up.

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:51 PM
A society needs morals, right, wrong, laws, rules, and order
Nuff&#39; said :)

Well not really but-

Kanye Omari West
08-28-2009, 11:52 PM
why do all these sick *censored.3.0*s appear in America?

Don&#39;t we have enough with obesity and Iraq =<

glad Colombia is safe from those *censored.3.0*s<3

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepThat&#39;s bad too?It&#39;s defiling a corpse, and on top of that, it&#39;s disgusting and you&#39;re a sick *censored.3.0*.I never said I liked necrophilia though, I just don&#39;t have a problem with people who do.There&#39;s a point where tolerance becomes absurd.

Congratulations, you&#39;re *censored.3.0*ed up.Might as well add to the list I like Lolicon. But i&#39;ve already said that here before.

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:53 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepIt&#39;s defiling a corpse, and on top of that, it&#39;s disgusting and you&#39;re a sick *censored.3.0*.I never said I liked necrophilia though, I just don&#39;t have a problem with people who do.There&#39;s a point where tolerance becomes absurd.

Congratulations, you&#39;re *censored.3.0*ed up.Might as well add to the list I like Lolicon. But i&#39;ve already said that here before.I&#39;m scared to google that :/

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:53 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepIt&#39;s defiling a corpse, and on top of that, it&#39;s disgusting and you&#39;re a sick *censored.3.0*.I never said I liked necrophilia though, I just don&#39;t have a problem with people who do.There&#39;s a point where tolerance becomes absurd.

Congratulations, you&#39;re *censored.3.0*ed up.Might as well add to the list I like Lolicon. But i&#39;ve already said that here before.You are disgusting.

Read this very carefully, take it to heart, and do it.

Get professional help.

Go to a therapist, psychiatrist, hypnotist, whatever the *censored.3.0* makes you not deranged and disgusting.

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepI never said I liked necrophilia though, I just don&#39;t have a problem with people who do.There&#39;s a point where tolerance becomes absurd.

Congratulations, you&#39;re *censored.3.0*ed up.Might as well add to the list I like Lolicon. But i&#39;ve already said that here before.I&#39;m scared to google that :/Hm, look at any Lucky Star character and you&#39;ll understand. XD

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepThere&#39;s a point where tolerance becomes absurd.

Congratulations, you&#39;re *censored.3.0*ed up.Might as well add to the list I like Lolicon. But i&#39;ve already said that here before.I&#39;m scared to google that :/Hm, look at any Lucky Star character and you&#39;ll understand. XDLucky Star?

Kanye Omari West
08-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Dustin...

That is disgusting...

Numner, don&#39;t Google it.

Don&#39;t

Mega, you need help now.
They say these habits appear when a person is raped somewhere around birth :l

Megamannt125
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepMight as well add to the list I like Lolicon. But i&#39;ve already said that here before.I&#39;m scared to google that :/Hm, look at any Lucky Star character and you&#39;ll understand. XDLucky Star?It&#39;s a show about high school girls that look like they are 6-11.

Tom
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepMight as well add to the list I like Lolicon. But i&#39;ve already said that here before.I&#39;m scared to google that :/Hm, look at any Lucky Star character and you&#39;ll understand. XDLucky Star?Loli is... hentai of childlike characters I believe.

L-llusion
08-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepI&#39;m scared to google that :/Hm, look at any Lucky Star character and you&#39;ll understand. XDLucky Star?It&#39;s a show about high school girls that look like they are 6-11.You can also try Kodomo no Jikan.

-C*-
08-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Dustin...

That is disgusting...

Don&#39;t

Mega, you need help now.

I&#39;m afraid.

I really am.

Numner
08-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepI&#39;m scared to google that :/Hm, look at any Lucky Star character and you&#39;ll understand. XDLucky Star?It&#39;s a show about high school girls that look like they are 6-11.Enough
I lost a small part of the virginity of my mind when I read this topic
@.@

@Tom

WTFH O_O

Tom
08-28-2009, 11:59 PM
I feel like I&#39;ve become mentally disturbed from reading some of Mega&#39;s posts. I don&#39;t think sleep mode will be functioning properly tonight.

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:59 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepHm, look at any Lucky Star character and you&#39;ll understand. XDLucky Star?It&#39;s a show about high school girls that look like they are 6-11.Enough
@.@

@Tom

WTFH O_OAh don&#39;t worry numner, i&#39;m not into the real thing. I do have SOME morals.

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:00 AM
I feel like I&#39;ve become mentally disturbed from reading some of Mega&#39;s posts. I don&#39;t think sleep mode will be functioning properly tonight.YOU CAN&#39;T UNSEEN WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN

Like how bad I did that meme or w/e

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:00 AM
Mega?
Morals?

Which Dustin are we talking to right now, out of the select four?

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepLucky Star?It&#39;s a show about high school girls that look like they are 6-11.Enough
@.@

@Tom

WTFH O_OAh don&#39;t worry numner, i&#39;m not into the real thing. I do have SOME morals.Oh, well I guess that justifies it

>_>

-C*-
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepLucky Star?It&#39;s a show about high school girls that look like they are 6-11.Enough
@.@

@Tom

WTFH O_OAh don&#39;t worry numner, i&#39;m not into the real thing. I do have SOME morals.So then you&#39;re a coward.

Get help, learn your *censored.2.0*, then come back, kid.

Kanye Omari West
Dustin...

That is disgusting...

Don&#39;t

Mega, you need help now.

I&#39;m afraid.

I really am.The rapist would get a good laugh at his current state @w@

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:03 AM
This thread is somewhat making me laugh, I just wonder how you&#39;d react if you heard one of the other things i&#39;m into (trust me, it&#39;s much worse than loli, beastiality, just about anything else i&#39;ve already told you) You&#39;d most likely barf and be scarred for life.

Numner
Ignorance is bliss.
*censored.3.0* "The more you know"

This was a horrible thing to know o=

-C*-
This thread is somewhat making me laugh, I just wonder how you&#39;d react if you heard one of the other things i&#39;m into (trust me, it&#39;s much worse than loli, beastiality, just about anything else i&#39;ve already told you) You&#39;d most likely barf and be scarred for life.Get help.

I can&#39;t *censored.3.0*ing stress this enough.

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:04 AM
This thread is somewhat making me laugh, I just wonder how you&#39;d react if you heard one of the other things i&#39;m into (trust me, it&#39;s much worse than loli, beastiality, just about anything else i&#39;ve already told you) You&#39;d most likely barf and be scarred for life....edited for dem naughty and curios kids

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:05 AM
Mega

Why the *censored.3.0* did you mention that

I have bad curiosity

But I will never REALLY want to know

But it will eat me up inside

And I don&#39;t know what&#39;s worse, knowing or not knowing

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Ignorance is bliss.

This was a horrible thing to know o=Ha, maybe I am ignorant, maybe i&#39;m looking at life at the wrong perspective, would you believe I used to be against almost every thing i&#39;m into today? It&#39;s crazy how people can change. But either way, here&#39;s the way I see it:
1. I&#39;m ignorant and i&#39;m looking at life the wrong way.
2. I&#39;m the only one looking at it the right way.
The world may never know.

Tom
Mega

Why the *censored.3.0* did you mention that

I have bad curiosity

But I will never REALLY want to know

But it will eat me up inside

And I don&#39;t know what&#39;s worse, knowing or not knowingKnowing more than likely. Flee this topic, run the hell away&#33;

-C*-
Ignorance is bliss.

This was a horrible thing to know o=Ha, maybe I am ignorant, maybe i&#39;m looking at life at the wrong perspective, would you believe I used to be against almost every thing i&#39;m into today? It&#39;s crazy how people can change. But either way, here&#39;s the way I see it:
1. I&#39;m ignorant and i&#39;m looking at life the wrong way.
2. I&#39;m the only one looking at it the right way.
The world may never know.Get help.
Get help.
Get help.
Get help.
Get help.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:07 AM
This thread is somewhat making me laugh, I just wonder how you&#39;d react if you heard one of the other things i&#39;m into (trust me, it&#39;s much worse than loli, beastiality, just about anything else i&#39;ve already told you) You&#39;d most likely barf and be scarred for life....guro?&#33;My evil side loves that stuff. So, how did you guess? :o

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:08 AM
This thread is somewhat making me laugh, I just wonder how you&#39;d react if you heard one of the other things i&#39;m into (trust me, it&#39;s much worse than loli, beastiality, just about anything else i&#39;ve already told you) You&#39;d most likely barf and be scarred for life....guro?&#33;My evil side loves that stuff. So, how did you guess? :oGuro?
Wt-

Don&#39;t *censored.3.0*ing tell me.
:&#39;(

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:09 AM
DO NOT ASK NUMNER

MEGA PLEASE GET HELP ;o;

i&#39;ll be nice to you forever @w@

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:10 AM
How in the world did this thread turn into me and my fetishes anyway?

-C*-
08-29-2009, 12:10 AM
How in the world did this thread turn into me and my fetishes anyway?Because you&#39;re a sick *censored.3.0* and support this *censored.2.0*.

And you need help.

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:11 AM
From a level from 1 to 9001
How bad is guro?

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:12 AM
How in the world did this thread turn into me and my fetishes anyway?Because you&#39;re a sick *censored.3.0* and support this *censored.2.0*.

And you need help.Dear god C, everytime I see at the bottom of the page "Now posting C" I anticipate what you are posting in the thread, you never disappoint.

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Help

You need it.

-C*-
08-29-2009, 12:13 AM

And you need help.Dear god C, everytime I see at the bottom of the page "Now posting C" I anticipate what you are posting in the thread, you never disappoint.Because I can&#39;t stress it enough.

If you take anything away from your experiences with me, let it be this:

Get help.

Do it.

Just do it.

The world will thank you.

Kanye Omari West
From a level from 1 to 9001
How bad is guro?9000

-1 because people actually watch it

Numner
How bad could it be :l

-C*-
How bad could it be :lYou would be surprised.

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:14 AM
Mega i feel like a sick *censored.3.0* speaking to you @w@

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:15 AM
How bad could it be :lYou would be surprised.*Quickly goes to youtube*

No reactions.
2 girls one cup...

Gnome
08-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Gnome (http://forums.the-bell-tree.com/profile/4017247/) adds to the conversation.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:17 AM

No reactions.
2 girls one cup...

You wouldn&#39;t find any Guro on youtube, it&#39;d be deleted instantly, faster than anything else, what&#39;s the best way I can describe it...
Ok take the word Guro remove the U and replace it with O, then remove O and replace it E, then add Hentai at the end of it.

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:18 AM

No reactions.
2 girls one cup...

You wouldn&#39;t find any Guro on youtube, it&#39;d be deleted instantly, faster than anything else, what&#39;s the best way I can describe it...
Ok take the word Guro remove the U and replace it with O, then remove O and replace it E, then add Hentai at the end of it.I meant reactions

Not the real thing o=

You can see how bad things are in the faces of victims

AndyB
08-29-2009, 12:24 AM
*Comes into the thread.*

Mega, you are a sick *censored.3.0*.
You really, really *censored.3.0*ing are.

There isn&#39;t anything else really, to show how I&#39;m really feeling.
Goodnight, and *censored.3.0* you

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:26 AM
*Comes into the thread.*

That came out less threatening that I thought :)

AndyB
08-29-2009, 12:26 AM
*Comes into the thread.*

That came out less threatening that I though :) From me... towards Mega?
Yeah, was a little bit.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:28 AM
*Comes into the thread.*

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion.

Numner
Mega wait

Don&#39;t reply D:

It&#39;s a trap&#33;

Kanye Omari West
^5 boys, Mega left.

Now we can discuss the sick animal rapist.

EDIT: FFFFFUUUUU

-C*-
08-29-2009, 12:29 AM
^5 boys, Mega left.

Now we can discuss the sick animal rapist.Sick, dead, baby animal rapist.

:c

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:32 AM
I remember channel chasing through Opera, she says bad people like our friend there get raped then turn into massive pedos/perverts :c

the chain keeps going on and we have just encountered a prey

mega do you enjoy your perverted fetishes?

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:34 AM
I remember channel chasing through Opera, she says bad people like our friend there get raped then turn into massive pedos/perverts :c

I wasn&#39;t raped XD
And all except the Guro, it&#39;s one of my smaller fetishes because only one part of me likes it.

-C*-
08-29-2009, 12:35 AM

I wasn&#39;t raped XD
And all except the Guro, it&#39;s one of my smaller fetishes because only one part of me likes it.That means you&#39;re bipolar.

Get help.

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:35 AM
suuuuuuure..

Opera also talked about denial

Clown Town
08-29-2009, 12:36 AM
whats wrong with not caring what people are into? thats how the flaming with mega started...

i dont care what the kid likes... if he likes to suck horse... he can... but im not being a part of it...

Numner
lothread

Megamannt125
suuuuuuure..

Opera also talked about denialNO NOT THE CLOSET

Numner
whats wrong with not caring what people are into? thats how the flaming with mega started...

i dont care what the kid likes... if he likes to suck horse... he can... but im not being a part of it...Until he gets you into someone&#39;s sick pleasures

-C*-
08-29-2009, 12:37 AM

i dont care what the kid likes... if he likes to suck horse... he can... but im not being a part of it...Except for the physical and emotion abuse it puts the animal through?

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.

Clown Town
08-29-2009, 12:38 AM

i dont care what the kid likes... if he likes to suck horse... he can... but im not being a part of it...Until he gets you into someone&#39;s sick pleasures
i was into that stuff along time ago... it comes and goes...

yet to like animals though...

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:38 AM

i dont care what the kid likes... if he likes to suck horse... he can... but im not being a part of it...Except for the physical and emotion abuse it puts the animal through?

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.What physical and emotional abuse? They don&#39;t even care. The only way it hurts it is if it&#39;s a small animal, which i&#39;m against.

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Cloak, don&#39;t waste your time with Harry, he&#39;s known to be horrible with these types of discussions.

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:39 AM

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.What physical and emotional abuse? They don&#39;t even care. The only way it hurts it is if it&#39;s a small animal, which i&#39;m against. :X
Just
:X

I&#39;d laugh if the animals started back.

Feel the pain

-C*-
08-29-2009, 12:40 AM

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.What physical and emotional abuse? They don&#39;t even care. The only way it hurts it is if it&#39;s a small animal, which i&#39;m against.You are deranged, go get help, then your thoughts will be valid.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:41 AM

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.What physical and emotional abuse? They don&#39;t even care. The only way it hurts it is if it&#39;s a small animal, which i&#39;m against. :X
Just

Feel the painThey do rape back. Haven&#39;t you seen those videos on youtube of dogs mounting a child or someone&#39;s leg?

Clown Town

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.What physical and emotional abuse? They don&#39;t even care. The only way it hurts it is if it&#39;s a small animal, which i&#39;m against.Didnt he say that animals didnt care before?

Kanye Omari West
I just imagined a deer raping Mega.

*censored.3.0* you mega you&#39;re making me think all sick

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:42 AM

Just

Feel the painThey do rape back. Haven&#39;t you seen those videos on youtube of dogs mounting a child or someone&#39;s leg?Oh wow a leg
With clothes
And the kids never did anything

Now if it were horse, and you-

Clown Town

*censored.3.0* you mega you&#39;re making me think all sick 0.0

Megamannt125

*censored.3.0* you mega you&#39;re making me think all sick Didn&#39;t you once have a dream you were me? (I think that was you), Xela if you wanna tell me something about these thoughts you have of me :S

-C*-
08-29-2009, 12:43 AM

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.What physical and emotional abuse? They don&#39;t even care. The only way it hurts it is if it&#39;s a small animal, which i&#39;m against.Didnt he say that animals didnt care before?No, you&#39;re just incompetent.

c:

Numner
08-29-2009, 12:44 AM

*censored.3.0* you mega you&#39;re making me think all sick Didn&#39;t you once have a dream you were me? (I think that was you), Xela if you wanna tell me something about these thoughts you have of me :SYep
He was watching the stuff you watch

And fa-

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:44 AM
no i didn&#39;t have a dream i was you

j had a dream all that sick *censored.2.0* you watch just appeared

Clown Town
08-29-2009, 12:45 AM

Great thinking, dip*censored.2.0*.What physical and emotional abuse? They don&#39;t even care. The only way it hurts it is if it&#39;s a small animal, which i&#39;m against.Didnt he say that animals didnt care before?No, you&#39;re just incompetent.

c:you do realise a mod will ban me, you and mega for like a week if they see this... right?

-C*-
08-29-2009, 12:46 AM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWhat physical and emotional abuse? They don&#39;t even care. The only way it hurts it is if it&#39;s a small animal, which i&#39;m against.Didnt he say that animals didnt care before?No, you&#39;re just incompetent.

c:you do realise a mod will ban me, you and mega for like a week if they see this... right?Why me?

All I did was post an interesting news article.

Mega admitted to being a sick *censored.3.0*.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:49 AM
How come these things always happen when i&#39;m in my bed getting ready to sleep, why not during the day?

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:50 AM
Because you watch hentai during the day or somethingg

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 12:51 AM
Because you watch hentai during the day or somethinggNo, I usually do that at night on my wii, my mom is always home and our computer is in the hallway, you see why that doesn&#39;t work out?

Clown Town
08-29-2009, 12:55 AM
Because you watch hentai during the day or somethinggNo, I usually do that at night on my wii, my mom is always home and our computer is in the hallway, you see why that doesn&#39;t work out?i thought that was my idea :&#092;

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Doesn&#39;t too much flash crap out the webpage?

Clown Town
08-29-2009, 12:58 AM
yep... so i use a select site :)

that works just like youtube :)

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 12:59 AM
o.(&#092;

Numner
08-29-2009, 01:30 AM
Omg
Clown D:
CLOOOWN D:

Clown Town
08-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Omg
Clown D:
CLOOOWN D:took you long enough

Numner
08-29-2009, 02:02 AM
Omg
Clown D:
CLOOOWN D:took you long enoughThere is a *censored.3.0*ing huge bug crawling on your shirt DD:

Clown Town
08-29-2009, 02:09 AM
Omg
Clown D:
CLOOOWN D:took you long enoughThere is a *censored.3.0*ing huge bug crawling on your shirt DD:lolwut

strange... there was...

Numner
08-29-2009, 02:11 AM
Omg
Clown D:
CLOOOWN D:took you long enoughThere is a *censored.3.0*ing huge bug crawling on your shirt DD:lolwut

strange... there was...?

What were you expecting o=

merinda!
08-29-2009, 02:35 AM
I just hoped the animals didn&#39;t get pregnant
or I hope they at least used protection.

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 02:41 AM
or I hope they at least used protection.=_=

>.>

I saw that.

merinda!
08-29-2009, 02:48 AM
or I hope they at least used protection.=_=

>.>

I saw that.what was there to see?
or was there something i missed?

Clown Town
08-29-2009, 04:04 AM
or I hope they at least used protection.ARE YOU *censored.3.0*ING RETARDED?

robo.samurai
08-29-2009, 07:48 AM
I lol&#39;d here,
when a man from Mossy Point was suspected of sexually assaulting and strangling a female goat; he was arrested months later in the abduction of another goat.

Bacon Boy
08-29-2009, 08:36 AM
What the hell? You know how sickly perverted that is? Okay, I&#39;ve just lost the .1/100000000000000000000000000000∞ respect I had for you, Dustin. That&#39;s just wrong...

Rocketman
08-29-2009, 08:41 AM
that&#39;s messed up

IceZtar
08-29-2009, 08:42 AM
...no comment.

Garrett x50 cal
08-29-2009, 09:14 AM
http://i26.tinypic.com/14dq4om.jpg

:&#092; @ The dogs ghetto cast.

Garrett x50 cal
08-29-2009, 09:15 AM
o.(&#092;
/).(&#092; There you go.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 09:16 AM
http://i26.tinypic.com/14dq4om.jpgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

L-llusion
08-29-2009, 09:25 AM
So I&#39;ve read through the whole thread. All I can say is,

http://www.viralchart.ru/Images1/Images/pedobear/27.jpg

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 09:27 AM
So I&#39;ve read through the whole thread. All I can say is,

http://www.viralchart.ru/Images1/Images/pedobear/27.jpgYAY : D

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 09:27 AM
I lol&#39;d

coffeebean!
08-29-2009, 09:40 AM
kso,

Mega you&#39;re sick. You&#39;re in some *censored.3.0*ing phase that you won&#39;t get out of unless you get help. Trust me, you need it. You have all these mental disorders, and it&#39;s disgusting that you agree with this. Morals are necessary when we live in a society like this, otherwise the human race would be long gone. You can&#39;t use the fact that male dogs hump other male dogs and that we&#39;re animals too or whatever to justify and defend your "views". They do it for dominance. Also, animals can be like scarred for life because it is rape that you&#39;re doing- and I doubt they want it. Remember our minds are more complex than an animals&#39;. Oh and Dustin, I don&#39;t have the least doubt that you&#39;ll become a pedo being that you&#39;re attracted to naked pictures of little girls :l
So ha, good luck finding a mate someday. Honestly, if you don&#39;t put your act no one will want to be with you. Seriously, they&#39;ll be fearing for their lives. Dustin you need serious help, and this is coming from everyone. Please, rush your ass to the asylum for your own sake (and perhaps everyone elses).
Also, unlike most people here, what you said didn&#39;t really freak me out, so I just wanted to point out that by reading this thread I did not lose any mental virginity or whatever, I could care less, I got a good laugh.

Now for my views on the article:
lmfao.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 09:43 AM
kso,

Mega you&#39;re sick. You&#39;re in some *censored.3.0*ing phase that you won&#39;t get out of unless you get help. Trust me, you need it. You have all these mental disorders, and it&#39;s disgusting that you agree with this. Morals are necessary when we live in a society like this, otherwise the human race would be long gone. You can&#39;t use the fact that male dogs hump other male dogs and that we&#39;re animals too or whatever to justify and defend your "views". They do it for dominance. Also, animals can be like scarred for life because it is rape that you&#39;re doing- and I doubt they want it. Remember our minds are more complex than an animals&#39;. Oh and Dustin, I don&#39;t have the least doubt that you&#39;ll become a pedo being that you&#39;re attracted to naked pictures of little girls :l
So ha, good luck finding a mate someday. Honestly, if you don&#39;t put your act no one will want to be with you. Seriously, they&#39;ll be fearing for their lives. Dustin you need serious help, and this is coming from everyone. Please, rush your ass to the asylum for your own sake (and perhaps everyone elses).
Also, unlike most people here, what you said didn&#39;t really freak me out, so I just wanted to point out that by reading this thread I did not lose any mental virginity or whatever, I could care less, I got a good laugh.

lmfao.I never said anything about male X male dogs, C brought that up, I was talking about dogs X cats and cats X rabbits, etc. and honestly why do you people care what i&#39;m attracted to? It shouldn&#39;t affect your opinions of me.

Garrett x50 cal
08-29-2009, 09:44 AM
kso,

lmfao.I never said anything about male X male dogs, C brought that up, I was talking about dogs X cats and cats X rabbits, etc. and honestly why do you people care what i&#39;m attracted to? It shouldn&#39;t affect your opinions of me.It&#39;s just odd for everyone to handle. It&#39;s so ab normal.

Why would you wanna "do" a dog or something...?

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 09:46 AM
kso,

lmfao.I never said anything about male X male dogs, C brought that up, I was talking about dogs X cats and cats X rabbits, etc. and honestly why do you people care what i&#39;m attracted to? It shouldn&#39;t affect your opinions of me.It&#39;s just odd for everyone to handle. It&#39;s so ab normal.

Why would you wanna "do" a dog or something...?Well like I said once before I wouldn&#39;t want to, i&#39;m saving my virginity for a human, but that doesn&#39;t mean i&#39;m not attracted to animals, which I am, I have been since I was a kid.

coffeebean!
08-29-2009, 09:50 AM
kso,

lmfao.I never said anything about male X male dogs, C brought that up, I was talking about dogs X cats and cats X rabbits, etc. and honestly why do you people care what i&#39;m attracted to? It shouldn&#39;t affect your opinions of me.Okay, that. You&#39;re using that to justify that humans can *censored.3.0* animals. Animals do it because they want to do it, or show dominance. When a human *censored.3.0*s a dog it&#39;s not the same as when a cat *censored.3.0*s a dog. We are animals too, but we have a higher mind state and complexity than those animals.

Dustin what you are attracted to DOES change peoples&#39; opinions of you. For example, if you thought I was some innocent little girl and I were to say something like: "I like to pour acid all over guys and rip their balls off with like pliers and then make them eat it and then -insert twisted gross sex scene here- you wouldn&#39;t still think of me as an innocent little girl. So ha, yes a person&#39;s opinion of you does change by the things you are attracted to.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 09:53 AM
kso,

lmfao.I never said anything about male X male dogs, C brought that up, I was talking about dogs X cats and cats X rabbits, etc. and honestly why do you people care what i&#39;m attracted to? It shouldn&#39;t affect your opinions of me.Okay, that. You&#39;re using that to justify that humans can *censored.3.0* animals. Animals do it because they want to do it, or show dominance. When a human *censored.3.0*s a dog it&#39;s not the same as when a cat *censored.3.0*s a dog. We are animals too, but we have a higher mind state and complexity than those animals.

Dustin what you are attracted to DOES change peoples&#39; opinions of you. For example, if you thought I was some innocent little girl and I were to say something like: "I like to pour acid all over guys and rip their balls off with like pliers and then make them eat it and then -insert twisted gross sex scene here- you wouldn&#39;t still think of me as an innocent little girl. So ha, yes a person&#39;s opinion of you does change by the things you are attracted to.

Coffeh, I honeslty didn&#39;t think i&#39;d get this from you, of all people. So does this mean your against homosexuality too? Since your using morals and the dominance thing in your defence.

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 09:53 AM
kso,

lmfao.Basically..

Get help, sick *censored.3.0*.

coffeebean!
08-29-2009, 09:55 AM
kso,

Coffeh, I honeslty didn&#39;t think i&#39;d get this from you, of all people. So does this mean your against homosexuality too? Since your using morals and the dominance thing in your defence.I support homosexuality. There&#39;s nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it&#39;s fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there&#39;s a difference between that (which I don&#39;t mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn&#39;t affect the horses in any way, which it does. You&#39;re raping them, you&#39;re like mentally scarring them and it&#39;s wrong. It&#39;s *censored.3.0*ing selfish.

Oh, and it made me laugh how you said you wouldn&#39;t think you&#39;d get this from me. I&#39;ve told you things like this a million times. Oh and don&#39;t play the *censored.3.0*ing guilt trip on me like you always do, it doesn&#39;t work it simply makes me laugh and think you&#39;re more of a *censored.1.2*.

Garrett x50 cal
08-29-2009, 09:56 AM
kso,

Coffeh, I honeslty didn&#39;t think i&#39;d get this from you, of all people. So does this mean your against homosexuality too? Since your using morals and the dominance thing in your defence.I support homosexuality. There&#39;s nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it&#39;s fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there&#39;s a difference between that (which I don&#39;t mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn&#39;t affect the horses in any way, which it does. You&#39;re raping them, you&#39;re like mentally scarring them and it&#39;s wrong. It&#39;s *censored.3.0*ing selfish.If you did with a horse they&#39;d kick you in the face and kill you.

So go ahead try&#33; : D

Gnome
08-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Dustin: 0 Jenn: 1

I&#39;ll be keeping a scoreboard, k?

TomC
08-29-2009, 09:58 AM
kso,

Coffeh, I honeslty didn&#39;t think i&#39;d get this from you, of all people. So does this mean your against homosexuality too? Since your using morals and the dominance thing in your defence.I support homosexuality. There&#39;s nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it&#39;s fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there&#39;s a difference between that (which I don&#39;t mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn&#39;t affect the horses in any way, which it does. You&#39;re raping them, you&#39;re like mentally scarring them and it&#39;s wrong. It&#39;s *censored.3.0*ing selfish.

Oh, and it made me laugh how you said you wouldn&#39;t think you&#39;d get this from me. I&#39;ve told you things like this a million times. Oh and don&#39;t play the *censored.3.0*ing guilt trip on me like you always do, it doesn&#39;t work it simply makes me laugh and think you&#39;re more of a *censored.1.2*. The horses seem to like it whenever I watch it...

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 09:59 AM
kso,

Coffeh, I honeslty didn&#39;t think i&#39;d get this from you, of all people. So does this mean your against homosexuality too? Since your using morals and the dominance thing in your defence.I support homosexuality. There&#39;s nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it&#39;s fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there&#39;s a difference between that (which I don&#39;t mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn&#39;t affect the horses in any way, which it does. You&#39;re raping them, you&#39;re like mentally scarring them and it&#39;s wrong. It&#39;s *censored.3.0*ing selfish.But how is homosexuality different than any other things? When you break it down it&#39;s basically the same thing of attraction, there are things I change have changed and probably will change, but the things I like will never change, I don&#39;t see anything wrong with them whatsoever and I can&#39;t just magically stop, you know personally, if I was all moral and stuff, and thought the way you guys do, if I knew someone that liked this stuff, I wouldn&#39;t judge him by that stuff.

coffeebean!
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepOkay, that. You&#39;re using that to justify that humans can *censored.3.0* animals. Animals do it because they want to do it, or show dominance. When a human *censored.3.0*s a dog it&#39;s not the same as when a cat *censored.3.0*s a dog. We are animals too, but we have a higher mind state and complexity than those animals.

Oh, and it made me laugh how you said you wouldn&#39;t think you&#39;d get this from me. I&#39;ve told you things like this a million times. Oh and don&#39;t play the *censored.3.0*ing guilt trip on me like you always do, it doesn&#39;t work it simply makes me laugh and think you&#39;re more of a *censored.1.2*. The horses seem to like it whenever I watch it...You&#39;re like surprise dry *censored.3.0*ing them, I doubt they enjoy that.

Edit: Dustin are you *censored.3.0*ing stupid? How many times must one tell you that two humans *censored.3.0*ing each other of either gender isn&#39;t the same as a human *censored.3.0*ing an animal? The two humans have the same complex mind that animals don&#39;t have, a human&#39;s mind and animal&#39;s mind isn&#39;t the same. Animals don&#39;t think, they go by instinct. It&#39;s not the same thing Dustin.

Kanye Omari West

I&#39;ll be keeping a scoreboard, k?Me and Cloak won already

TomC
08-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepCoffeh, I honeslty didn&#39;t think i&#39;d get this from you, of all people. So does this mean your against homosexuality too? Since your using morals and the dominance thing in your defence.I support homosexuality. There&#39;s nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it&#39;s fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there&#39;s a difference between that (which I don&#39;t mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn&#39;t affect the horses in any way, which it does. You&#39;re raping them, you&#39;re like mentally scarring them and it&#39;s wrong. It&#39;s *censored.3.0*ing selfish.

Oh, and it made me laugh how you said you wouldn&#39;t think you&#39;d get this from me. I&#39;ve told you things like this a million times. Oh and don&#39;t play the *censored.3.0*ing guilt trip on me like you always do, it doesn&#39;t work it simply makes me laugh and think you&#39;re more of a *censored.1.2*. The horses seem to like it whenever I watch it...You&#39;re like surprise dry *censored.3.0*ing them, I doubt they enjoy that.Well if Daniel Radcliffe can do it, so can I&#33;

Gnome
08-29-2009, 10:02 AM

I&#39;ll be keeping a scoreboard, k?Me and Cloak won alreadyYes, but he came back and now Jenn&#39;s handling him by herself.

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 10:04 AM

I&#39;ll be keeping a scoreboard, k?Me and Cloak won alreadyYes, but he came back and now Jenn&#39;s handling him by herself.Err, right...

Mega, I know a good therapist that can help..

Dude, you remind me of like a beta human >.>

Garrett x50 cal
08-29-2009, 10:05 AM

I&#39;ll be keeping a scoreboard, k?Me and Cloak won alreadyYes, but he came back and now Jenn&#39;s handling him by herself.Err, right...

Mega, I know a good therapist that can help..

Dude, you remind me of like a beta human >.>xD LMAO&#33;&#33; spot on Alecks.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepCoffeh, I honeslty didn&#39;t think i&#39;d get this from you, of all people. So does this mean your against homosexuality too? Since your using morals and the dominance thing in your defence.I support homosexuality. There&#39;s nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it&#39;s fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there&#39;s a difference between that (which I don&#39;t mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn&#39;t affect the horses in any way, which it does. You&#39;re raping them, you&#39;re like mentally scarring them and it&#39;s wrong. It&#39;s *censored.3.0*ing selfish.

Oh, and it made me laugh how you said you wouldn&#39;t think you&#39;d get this from me. I&#39;ve told you things like this a million times. Oh and don&#39;t play the *censored.3.0*ing guilt trip on me like you always do, it doesn&#39;t work it simply makes me laugh and think you&#39;re more of a *censored.1.2*. The horses seem to like it whenever I watch it...You&#39;re like surprise dry *censored.3.0*ing them, I doubt they enjoy that.

Edit: Dustin are you *censored.3.0*ing stupid? How many times must one tell you that two humans *censored.3.0*ing each other of either gender isn&#39;t the same as a human *censored.3.0*ing an animal? The two humans have the same complex mind that animals don&#39;t have, a human&#39;s mind and animal&#39;s mind isn&#39;t the same. Animals don&#39;t think, they go by instinct. It&#39;s not the same thing Dustin.Exactly, they don&#39;t think, they do go by instinct, so why in the world would it "scar" them? It&#39;s just normal stuff for them. Out of all the Zoo pronz i&#39;ve seen, those dogs and horses looked like they were enjoying it, if they didn&#39;t like it, they would&#39;ve started biting and kicking. And also, if any kind of sexual things did scar an animal, then every single female cat is mentally scarred, learn the anatomy of a male cat and you&#39;ll get what I mean by that.

Vooloo
08-29-2009, 10:36 AM
-___(&#092;

And another flame war -C*- starts.

TomC
08-29-2009, 10:37 AM
*censored.9.10* Hatsumiku

Kanye Omari West
08-29-2009, 10:38 AM
-___(&#092;

And another flame war -C*- starts.I helped =D

Vooloo
08-29-2009, 10:38 AM
*censored.9.10* HatsumikuOh look, another flamer wannabe. I&#39;ll just report this and leave.

TomC
08-29-2009, 10:40 AM
I am the real deal bbz.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 10:41 AM
-___(&#092;

And another flame war -C*- starts.He made the topic knowing something like this would happen, meaning his trolling was an absolute success.

Vooloo
08-29-2009, 10:42 AM
I am the real deal bbz.Psshhhh Pshhh Pshhh.

Wannabe.

TomC
08-29-2009, 10:43 AM
"Oh look, another anime *censored.7.6*, I&#39;ll just leave my room on Habbo Hotel" :)

coffeebean!
08-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepI support homosexuality. There&#39;s nothing wrong with human x human of either gender, just like it&#39;s fine with me if dogs want to have gay sex or whatever. But there&#39;s a difference between that (which I don&#39;t mind) and then saying that humans should go ahead and *censored.3.0* all the horses they want because it doesn&#39;t affect the horses in any way, which it does. You&#39;re raping them, you&#39;re like mentally scarring them and it&#39;s wrong. It&#39;s *censored.3.0*ing selfish.

Edit: Dustin are you *censored.3.0*ing stupid? How many times must one tell you that two humans *censored.3.0*ing each other of either gender isn&#39;t the same as a human *censored.3.0*ing an animal? The two humans have the same complex mind that animals don&#39;t have, a human&#39;s mind and animal&#39;s mind isn&#39;t the same. Animals don&#39;t think, they go by instinct. It&#39;s not the same thing Dustin.Exactly, they don&#39;t think, they do go by instinct, so why in the world would it "scar" them? It&#39;s just normal stuff for them. Out of all the Zoo pronz i&#39;ve seen, those dogs and horses looked like they were enjoying it, if they didn&#39;t like it, they would&#39;ve started biting and kicking. And also, if any kind of sexual things did scar an animal, then every single female cat is mentally scarred, learn the anatomy of a male cat and you&#39;ll get what I mean by that.But there you go again with using male cats and female cats. It&#39;s not the same thing when it&#39;s two cats whereas when it&#39;s a cat and a human. You don&#39;t have to think to be emotionally scarred. Think of all of the dogs that are abused by people today. Those dogs have a hard time being nice to their next owners, right? They&#39;re scarred by the abuse of their previous owner. You don&#39;t have to be able to think to be scarred.

Vooloo
08-29-2009, 10:44 AM
"Oh look, another anime *censored.7.6*, I&#39;ll just leave my room on Habbo Hotel" :)Ah, don&#39;t forget copier.

TomC
08-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Ah I apologise, excuse me while I go fap over furry. ED is the perfect place for me.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepThe horses seem to like it whenever I watch it...You&#39;re like surprise dry *censored.3.0*ing them, I doubt they enjoy that.

Edit: Dustin are you *censored.3.0*ing stupid? How many times must one tell you that two humans *censored.3.0*ing each other of either gender isn&#39;t the same as a human *censored.3.0*ing an animal? The two humans have the same complex mind that animals don&#39;t have, a human&#39;s mind and animal&#39;s mind isn&#39;t the same. Animals don&#39;t think, they go by instinct. It&#39;s not the same thing Dustin.Exactly, they don&#39;t think, they do go by instinct, so why in the world would it "scar" them? It&#39;s just normal stuff for them. Out of all the Zoo pronz i&#39;ve seen, those dogs and horses looked like they were enjoying it, if they didn&#39;t like it, they would&#39;ve started biting and kicking. And also, if any kind of sexual things did scar an animal, then every single female cat is mentally scarred, learn the anatomy of a male cat and you&#39;ll get what I mean by that.But there you go again with using male cats and female cats. It&#39;s not the same thing when its two cats whereas when it&#39;s a cat and a human. You don&#39;t have to think to be emotionally scarred. Think of all of the dogs that are abused by people today. Those dogs have a hard time being nice to their next owners, right? They&#39;re scarred by the abuse of their previous owner. You don&#39;t ave to be able to think to be scarred. We&#39;re not talking about abuse though, and a cat x human I wouldn&#39;t aproove of anyway because it WOULD hurt the cat, but when it comes to bigger animals like big dogs, it doesn&#39;t, it&#39;s not like it&#39;s beating the dog or anything, most zoophiles love their dogs and treat them good.

Gnome
08-29-2009, 10:46 AM
*censored.9.10* HatsumikuOh look, another flamer wannabe. I&#39;ll just report this and leave.Oh look, another over-reactive drama queen.

Megamannt125
08-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Ah I apologise, excuse me while I go fap over furry. ED is the perfect place for me.I love ED, they have some nice pics.