• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What ruins TBT in your opinion?

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Spammers
Idiots
People who join just to trash Nintendo (coughnotsayingwhodavidcoughwhat)
n00bs
Kids eleven and under trying to act cool on the internet

What about you?

Bacon Boy said:
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

What about you?
You spoke for me.

Also people who say "Lol jk". They should just say the thing after "lol jk".

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>nook roblox ect..</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

The JJ said:
Bacon Boy said:
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

What about you?
You spoke for me.

Also people who say "Lol jk". They should just say the thing after "lol jk".

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>nook roblox ect..</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
Posts that don't make sence ^^^

awful grammar like, lol i r goin 2 da tonw who want *** wit me?

Spam.

Peopl who try to hard to be funn.

People that have no idea what they are talking about.
People who flame just for the sake of flaming.

when ppl get all rude for minor things, like if a newbie breaks a minor rule(posting in the wrong section)
They should help instead of saying "gtfo" or other things

Just remeber that everyone was a noob once here on tbt, and all members should respect each other whether new or been here for years

melly said:
when ppl get all rude for minor things, like if a newbie breaks a minor rule(posting in the wrong section)

Just remeber that everyone was a noob once here on tbt, and all members should respect each other whether new or been here for years
You should try saying that to Jas0n

The JJ said:
melly said:

You should try saying that to Jas0n
I would, but then a flame war would start

Hmmmmmmmmm, pretty much any flame wars that come forth, but that's in almost every forum, I wish everyone could just get along instead of acting like tantrum throwing children.

Megamannt125 said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, pretty much any flame wars that come forth, but that's in almost every forum, I wish everyone could just get along instead of acting like tantrum throwing children.
Most agreed
If you compar the 1st page of a topic to the last page, you'll instantly see a change in converstion or you'll see a flame war

melly said:
Megamannt125 said:
Most agreed
If you compar the 1st page of a topic to the last page, you'll instantly see a change in converstion or you'll see a flame war
I can't say that though without being a hypocrit since i've been involved in a few myself. But I try to stay out of things.

complainers, nintendo fanboys, nintendo fan boys who blindly defend their system even if they know their wrong, people who dont even WANT to give other systems a try, people who cant spell, etc

David said:
complainers, nintendo fanboys, nintendo fan boys who blindly defend their system even if they know their wrong, people who dont even WANT to give other systems a try, people who cant spell, etc
Actually for one this is a forum based off of a Nintendo game, so what are you going to expect, and second many people here give other games a chance, the only person I know here that won't give anything that isn't Nintendo a chance is Tyeforce, and he doesn't even come on here anymore.

I think its not noobs (cause ive been told that im a n00b -_-) but people who get mad at nintendo cause they dont like them AND that theres not enough talk about ACCF anymore like NO one except like new comers and me... Talk about accf anymore anyone else agree???

jrrj15 said:
I think its not noobs (cause ive been told that im a n00b -_-) but people who get mad at nintendo cause they dont like them AND that theres not enough talk about ACCF anymore like NO one except like new comers and me... Talk about accf anymore anyone else agree???
That's because AC gets boring, did you play the first two games for years? Everyone comes here as an Animal Crossing fan, it's not suprising that they would quit CF and start talking about other things, if there wasn't a Brewster's, Off Topic, or Gamer's Lounge, i'm pretty sure the active TBT population would be alot smaller than it is now.

Back