PDA

View Full Version : What ruins TBT in your opinion?

Bacon Boy
08-28-2009, 06:18 AM
Spammers
Idiots
People who join just to trash Nintendo (coughnotsayingwhodavidcoughwhat)
n00bs
Kids eleven and under trying to act cool on the internet

What about you?

Josh
08-28-2009, 07:19 AM
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

What about you?You spoke for me.

Also people who say "Lol jk". They should just say the thing after "lol jk".

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>nook roblox ect..</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Garrett x50 cal
08-28-2009, 07:21 AM
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>nook roblox ect..</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>Posts that don&#39;t make sence ^^^

awful grammar like, lol i r goin 2 da tonw who want cum wit me?

Spam.

Peopl who try to hard to be funn.

lilypad
08-28-2009, 09:02 AM
People that have no idea what they are talking about.
People who flame just for the sake of flaming.

melly
08-28-2009, 09:04 AM
when ppl get all rude for minor things, like if a newbie breaks a minor rule(posting in the wrong section)
They should help instead of saying "gtfo" or other things

Just remeber that everyone was a noob once here on tbt, and all members should respect each other whether new or been here for years

IceZtar
08-28-2009, 09:06 AM
What some people have said on here but I hate beign negative >_< .

Josh
08-28-2009, 09:06 AM
when ppl get all rude for minor things, like if a newbie breaks a minor rule(posting in the wrong section)

Just remeber that everyone was a noob once here on tbt, and all members should respect each other whether new or been here for yearsYou should try saying that to Jas0n

melly
08-28-2009, 09:07 AM

Just remeber that everyone was a noob once here on tbt, and all members should respect each other whether new or been here for yearsYou should try saying that to Jas0nI would, but then a flame war would start

Conor
08-28-2009, 09:14 AM
People who go &#39;&#39;fail&#39;&#39;.

melly
08-28-2009, 09:19 AM
People who go &#39;&#39;fail&#39;&#39;.I cannot stand that, thats just a self-esteem dropper, and its so discouraging

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, pretty much any flame wars that come forth, but that&#39;s in almost every forum, I wish everyone could just get along instead of acting like tantrum throwing children.

melly
08-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, pretty much any flame wars that come forth, but that&#39;s in almost every forum, I wish everyone could just get along instead of acting like tantrum throwing children.Most agreed
If you compar the 1st page of a topic to the last page, you&#39;ll instantly see a change in converstion or you&#39;ll see a flame war

Sonicdan369
08-28-2009, 09:31 AM
Random idiots BAWing about what ruins TBT. >_>

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, pretty much any flame wars that come forth, but that&#39;s in almost every forum, I wish everyone could just get along instead of acting like tantrum throwing children.Most agreed
If you compar the 1st page of a topic to the last page, you&#39;ll instantly see a change in converstion or you&#39;ll see a flame warI can&#39;t say that though without being a hypocrit since i&#39;ve been involved in a few myself. But I try to stay out of things.

Tom
08-28-2009, 09:34 AM
People who can&#39;t spell.

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 09:36 AM
People who can&#39;t spell.u dun no wut ur takling bout tis is a form not a scool

David
08-28-2009, 09:38 AM
complainers, nintendo fanboys, nintendo fan boys who blindly defend their system even if they know their wrong, people who dont even WANT to give other systems a try, people who cant spell, etc

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 09:39 AM
complainers, nintendo fanboys, nintendo fan boys who blindly defend their system even if they know their wrong, people who dont even WANT to give other systems a try, people who cant spell, etcActually for one this is a forum based off of a Nintendo game, so what are you going to expect, and second many people here give other games a chance, the only person I know here that won&#39;t give anything that isn&#39;t Nintendo a chance is Tyeforce, and he doesn&#39;t even come on here anymore.

Jrrj15
08-28-2009, 09:40 AM
I think its not noobs (cause ive been told that im a n00b -_-) but people who get mad at nintendo cause they dont like them AND that theres not enough talk about ACCF anymore like NO one except like new comers and me... Talk about accf anymore anyone else agree???

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 09:43 AM
I think its not noobs (cause ive been told that im a n00b -_-) but people who get mad at nintendo cause they dont like them AND that theres not enough talk about ACCF anymore like NO one except like new comers and me... Talk about accf anymore anyone else agree???That&#39;s because AC gets boring, did you play the first two games for years? Everyone comes here as an Animal Crossing fan, it&#39;s not suprising that they would quit CF and start talking about other things, if there wasn&#39;t a Brewster&#39;s, Off Topic, or Gamer&#39;s Lounge, i&#39;m pretty sure the active TBT population would be alot smaller than it is now.

Josh
08-28-2009, 09:45 AM
I think its not noobs (cause ive been told that im a n00b -_-) but people who get mad at nintendo cause they dont like them AND that theres not enough talk about ACCF anymore like NO one except like new comers and me... Talk about accf anymore anyone else agree???ACCF Is getting boring and people think your a noob because your always trying to be funny

Furry Sparks
There&#39;s not really much to ruin to begin with.

[Nook]
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

What about you?everyone used to be eleven you know. so we&#39;re not cool until we&#39;re 12? that makes no sense you know.

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

What about you?everyone used to be eleven you know. so we&#39;re not cool until we&#39;re 12? that makes no sense you know.I don&#39;t believe that age can depict the person, it all depends on how mature you act, i&#39;ve met people younger than 10 that are more mature than some members here.

Josh
08-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

What about you?everyone used to be eleven you know. so we&#39;re not cool until we&#39;re 12? that makes no sense you know.You just try to act cool, just be urself. Don&#39;t try and be funny

David
08-28-2009, 09:48 AM
complainers, nintendo fanboys, nintendo fan boys who blindly defend their system even if they know their wrong, people who dont even WANT to give other systems a try, people who cant spell, etcActually for one this is a forum based off of a Nintendo game, so what are you going to expect, and second many people here give other games a chance, the only person I know here that won&#39;t give anything that isn&#39;t Nintendo a chance is Tyeforce, and he doesn&#39;t even come on here anymore.people like nook <small><small>and bacon</small></small>

Jrrj15
08-28-2009, 09:48 AM
I think its not noobs (cause ive been told that im a n00b -_-) but people who get mad at nintendo cause they dont like them AND that theres not enough talk about ACCF anymore like NO one except like new comers and me... Talk about accf anymore anyone else agree???ACCF Is getting boring and people think your a noob because your always trying to be funnyI dont try to be funny? O_o Name three times?
Oh and I also dont like it when people start wars for no reason&#33;&#33;&#33;

[Nook]
08-28-2009, 09:49 AM
complainers, nintendo fanboys, nintendo fan boys who blindly defend their system even if they know their wrong, people who dont even WANT to give other systems a try, people who cant spell, etcActually for one this is a forum based off of a Nintendo game, so what are you going to expect, and second many people here give other games a chance, the only person I know here that won&#39;t give anything that isn&#39;t Nintendo a chance is Tyeforce, and he doesn&#39;t even come on here anymore.people like nook <small><small>and bacon</small></small>why me? and what did BB do to you?

Josh
08-28-2009, 09:52 AM
I think its not noobs (cause ive been told that im a n00b -_-) but people who get mad at nintendo cause they dont like them AND that theres not enough talk about ACCF anymore like NO one except like new comers and me... Talk about accf anymore anyone else agree???ACCF Is getting boring and people think your a noob because your always trying to be funnyI dont try to be funny? O_o Name three times?
Oh and I also dont like it when people start wars for no reason&#33;&#33;&#33;<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Ive talked about chuck norris and hitler (I dont like hitler I just talk about him lol) all withen 2 hours&#33; (ive been up longer then that just withen 2 hours) :r :gyroiddance: :gyroidsideways: ^_^ :gyroidconfused: :r :O :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:

Its true true&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; The meaning of life isnt &#036;&#036;&#036; its Eat or be eaten (lol)&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

yes it truly is...
<big>PWNAGE&#33;&#33;&#33;</big>

If we dont get to 100k posts soon TBT Will blow up&#33;&#33;&#33; BAH BAH BUMMMM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
</div>

Pear
08-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Oh and I also dont like it when people start wars for no reason&#33;&#33;&#33;<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Ive talked about chuck norris and hitler (I dont like hitler I just talk about him lol) all withen 2 hours&#33; (ive been up longer then that just withen 2 hours) :r :gyroiddance: :gyroidsideways: ^_^ :gyroidconfused: :r :O :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:

Its true true&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; The meaning of life isnt &#036;&#036;&#036; its Eat or be eaten (lol)&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

yes it truly is...

If we dont get to 100k posts soon TBT Will blow up&#33;&#33;&#33; BAH BAH BUMMMM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
</div>You just hit the nail on the head JJ.

baileyac45622
08-28-2009, 10:04 AM
People who can&#39;t spell.Exactly.

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 10:17 AM
People who flame at noobs for minor things.
Spammers
People who have terrible grammar, capitalization, spelling, and punctuation
People who try to hard to be funny
People who says things like "epic fail" all the time

Josh
08-28-2009, 10:30 AM

yes it truly is...

</div>You just hit the nail on the head JJ.mm Thats what i do.

[Nook]
08-28-2009, 10:34 AM
i have good spelling and good grammar just not here BECAUSE IT DOESN&#39;T MATTER HERE. besides, IM LAZY ON FORUMS. THIS AIN&#39;T SCHOOL YOU KNOW.

Kanye Omari West
08-28-2009, 10:43 AM
Nook, That is all

Megamannt125
08-28-2009, 11:14 AM
i have good spelling and good grammar just not here BECAUSE IT DOESN&#39;T MATTER HERE. besides, IM LAZY ON FORUMS. THIS AIN&#39;T SCHOOL YOU KNOW.ur rite tis isnt scool we shudnt hav to spel gud cuz speling gud is for losers rite

[Nook]
08-28-2009, 11:19 AM
i have good spelling and good grammar just not here BECAUSE IT DOESN&#39;T MATTER HERE. besides, IM LAZY ON FORUMS. THIS AIN&#39;T SCHOOL YOU KNOW.ur rite tis isnt scool we shudnt hav to spel gud cuz speling gud is for losers riteyur ryte. sp3l1nG iz phor loozrz.

Josh
08-28-2009, 11:31 AM
i have good spelling and good grammar just not here BECAUSE IT DOESN&#39;T MATTER HERE. besides, IM LAZY ON FORUMS. THIS AIN&#39;T SCHOOL YOU KNOW.You must be really lazy because most people on tbt have good spelling and grammar.

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 11:32 AM
i have good spelling and good grammar just not here BECAUSE IT DOESN&#39;T MATTER HERE. besides, IM LAZY ON FORUMS. THIS AIN&#39;T SCHOOL YOU KNOW.Oh, so you actually want to type like an idiot? :3

Liv
08-28-2009, 11:54 AM
I&#39;m pretty sure all of us have had our "Noob Moments".
Even the TBT legends.
And I&#39;m pretty sure half of you have not liked me at times, because whatever.
Anyway spamming is one of the big things that just kill TBT. And the spammers just act cool then usually get a older member fired up starting with gtfongas.

So pretty much ALL of us are killing TBT for Old and New TBT members.

And a lot of you people suck at Reading Comprehension and Spelling.

Kanye Omari West
08-28-2009, 11:56 AM
I&#39;ve felt you have been one of the brightest on this site, ACW.

Liv
08-28-2009, 11:58 AM
I&#39;ve felt you have been one of the brightest on this site, ACW.Thank you&#33; I really appreciate that.

I might be leaving or not that active.
So if you think that, things are gonna get dark.
Ugly.
I hope someone will still be able to get members to be more appreciate to each others.
That&#39;s really what I&#39;d like.

To all,

ACW

Elliot
08-28-2009, 02:27 PM
I&#39;m to lazy to see if i copy so, im just going to point it out.

Bad spelling, Bad grammar, people who say fail, people who say gtfo, Flame war Starters, People who are rude 24/7, People who act like they know another language, and People who breaks the rules.

Bacon Boy
08-28-2009, 02:35 PM
i have good spelling and good grammar just not here BECAUSE IT DOESN&#39;T MATTER HERE. besides, IM LAZY ON FORUMS. THIS AIN&#39;T SCHOOL YOU KNOW.Oh, so you actually want to type like an idiot? :3Nook is an idiot.

Hiro
08-28-2009, 02:44 PM
People like nook, roblox and Jas0n.
Bad grammar, spelling, GTFO&#39;s, flame wars, flame wars for no reason.
And people who can&#39;t accept that they have once been like this:

canz i cum tu ur t0wn?

And people who try to be funny and all the "Epic fail"ers.

Liv
08-28-2009, 02:45 PM

canz i cum tu ur t0wn?

And people who try to be funny and all the "Epic fail"ers.Jas0n&#39;s gonna kill hurt you.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
high warn level.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Hiro
08-28-2009, 02:49 PM
If he does i&#39;ll throw my old sigs at him.

Josh
08-28-2009, 02:55 PM

canz i cum tu ur t0wn?

And people who try to be funny and all the "Epic fail"ers.Jas0n&#39;s gonna kill hurt you.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
high warn level.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>I Hate Jas0n so much.

Also Look at the Badge i Made

Conor
08-28-2009, 02:58 PM

canz i cum tu ur t0wn?

high warn level.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>I Hate Jas0n so much.

Also Look at the Badge i MadeYour sig is going to end up being removed and you&#39;ll probably get a warn.

Josh
08-28-2009, 03:00 PM

canz i cum tu ur t0wn?

Also Look at the Badge i MadeYour sig is going to end up being removed and you&#39;ll probably get a warn.:( Then i better remove it -.-.

If only miranda hated nook..

Horus
08-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Nooks

Nuff&#39; said

Gnome
08-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Noobs in general. I don&#39;t mind if they mature, just don&#39;t be noob-y.

NikoKing
08-28-2009, 04:54 PM
People who go &#39;&#39;fail&#39;&#39;.Sometimes I say fail, but I hate when people say epic fail. So overused and stupid, I hate little kids with bad grammar and think they&#39;re all that on the internet.

bittermeat
08-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Too much people IMO, and I hate that.

Numner
08-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Me :D

Entei Slider
08-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>nook roblox ect..</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>why have you been bashing me latley what did i ever do to you?
And yeah n00bs bug me

mastermudkipz
08-28-2009, 05:00 PM
PeOpLe WhO TaLk liKe ThIs

And peple who mak atot of speling mistaes

wittle nine year olds

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 05:02 PM

wittle nine year oldsLike you? :)

mastermudkipz
08-28-2009, 05:10 PM
lol No just a example

Ricano
08-28-2009, 05:31 PM

wittle nine year oldsYou explained yourself to a T

damariobrothers
08-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Spammers
Idiots
n00bs

What about you?
:@
:@ people making 11 and under year olds and n00bs look bad&#33;

beehdaubs
08-28-2009, 06:20 PM
People who join just to trash Nintendo

I find no problem with this. Nintendo is trash.

Nooks
This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Pear
08-28-2009, 06:21 PM
People who join just to trash Nintendo

I find no problem with this. Nintendo is trash.Well said. *Runs to anti-flame bunker*

squishysaar
08-28-2009, 06:39 PM
<big>that most people on here are young
young=childish T_T </big>

[Nook]
08-28-2009, 06:41 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;

NikoKing
08-28-2009, 06:43 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;One benefit is better knowledge :3 .

beehdaubs
08-28-2009, 06:46 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;Stop talking. Children under 9 years of age have no right to participate in the current argument.

[Nook]
08-28-2009, 06:48 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;Stop talking. Children under 9 years of age have no right to participate in the current argument.i&#39;m NOT under 9. i&#39;m 11.

NikoKing
08-28-2009, 06:50 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;Stop talking. Children under 9 years of age have no right to participate in the current argument.i&#39;m NOT under 9. i&#39;m 11. Really? When I was 11 I had grammar like this, not what you use. Either the school I went to had a higher education when I was in 5th grade, or you just think it&#39;s hard to type perfect on a computer.

:3.

Deleted User
08-28-2009, 06:55 PM
The human race has a tendency to find faults in others, however, before you can do that you must correct the faults within your self. And by the time you correct the faults within yourself you&#39;ll realize that it was a fault to find faults in others and therefore have no reason to find faults in others because that action in itself is a fault and you have eliminated all of your faults.

Kanye Omari West
08-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Niko be trollin<3 :0

nook, roblox, and the lack of fun stuff like contests.

TBT was so well-behaved during the mod "contest".

brotatochip
08-28-2009, 06:58 PM
Bad grammar and posts that don&#39;t make sense.

damariobrothers
08-28-2009, 07:04 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;Stop talking. Children under 9 years of age have no right to participate in the current argument.i&#39;m NOT under 9. i&#39;m 11. :O holey freakin&#39; crap&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; does it really matter?
STOP ARGUING im 11 also.
JUST SHUT UP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Pear
08-28-2009, 07:05 PM
TBT was so well-behaved during the mod "contest".True, but then we had like twenty 9 year old mini mods who were enforcing a strict dictatorship.

Gnome
08-28-2009, 07:09 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;One benefit is better knowledge :3 .

adorkable x
08-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Bad grammar, and rude people.

Goaliegal49
08-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Spammers.
People Who Type Like This.
Bad grammer.
n00bs.
Flame wars.

Gnome
08-28-2009, 07:13 PM
The human race has a tendency to find faults in others, however, before you can do that you must correct the faults within your self. And by the time you correct the faults within yourself you&#39;ll realize that it was a fault to find faults in others and therefore have no reason to find faults in others because that action in itself is a fault and you have eliminated all of your faults.Well said.

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Oh here&#39;s another one:

People under 12 who thinks typing properly isn&#39;t important and type like idiots.

Liv
08-28-2009, 07:15 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;One benefit is better knowledge :3 .I don&#39;t think that goes for everyone. ;)
I&#39;m pretty sure I have the level of knowledge that a lot of thirteen year old&#39;s have.

ANYWAY, I think when people say your a "noob", they&#39;re talking about your maturity.
And I&#39;m pretty mature. And I&#39;m sure if you were a lot more mature, Nook you would get higher respect.

coffeebean!
08-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Everything?

NikoKing
08-28-2009, 07:24 PM
young=childish T_T </big>there is no benefit to being a teen. and stop bashing people under 13&#33;One benefit is better knowledge :3 .I don&#39;t think that goes for everyone. ;)
I&#39;m pretty sure I have the level of knowledge that a lot of thirteen year old&#39;s have.

ANYWAY, I think when people say your a "noob", they&#39;re talking about your maturity.
And I&#39;m pretty mature. And I&#39;m sure if you were a lot more mature, Nook you would get higher respect.I can agree with you, I&#39;m pretty smart for a 13 (14 in a week :3) year old, mainly because I could prob take a HS test and pass it, but yeah, some 13 year olds are just dumb, someone in my class doesn&#39;t even know how to spell some words that are simple really.

Liv
08-28-2009, 07:29 PM

And I&#39;m pretty mature. And I&#39;m sure if you were a lot more mature, Nook you would get higher respect.I can agree with you, I&#39;m pretty smart for a 13 (14 in a week :3) year old, mainly because I could prob take a HS test and pass it, but yeah, some 13 year olds are just dumb, someone in my class doesn&#39;t even know how to spell some words that are simple really.Yes of course.
Some people don&#39;t have the best education...

Anyway I think maturity is a big factor.
I think the only reason I don&#39;t get flamed every other minutes is because I&#39;m very mature unlike other new TBT members.

<big><big><big>Happy Early Birthday&#33;</big></big></big>

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:31 PM

And I&#39;m pretty mature. And I&#39;m sure if you were a lot more mature, Nook you would get higher respect.Mhmmm.

I gotta admit. I was pretty noobish on ACC. I joined it like three years ago. It took me like a year or two to type like this. Right now, I&#39;m pretty sure I also have the knowledge and grammar that most thirteen-year olds have. (The odd thing is, people on TBT think I&#39;m 14... o_o) I&#39;m also way more mature than the usual twelve-year old.

People like nook and roblox may need to get more mature. But it might take them a while to realize they&#39;ll get higher respect if they act more mature and type properly.

adorkable x
08-28-2009, 07:34 PM

And I&#39;m pretty mature. And I&#39;m sure if you were a lot more mature, Nook you would get higher respect.Mhmmm.

I gotta admit. I was pretty noobish on ACC. I joined it like three years ago. It took me like a year or two to type like this. Right now, I&#39;m pretty sure I also have the knowledge and grammar that most thirteen-year olds have. (The odd thing is, people on TBT think I&#39;m 14... o_o) I&#39;m also way more mature than the usual twelve-year old.

People like nook and roblox may need to get more mature. But it might take them a while to realize they&#39;ll get higher respect if they act more mature and type properly. Yeah, but the thing is, if theyre not mature enough to realise it, theyre not gonna change =_=

Liv
08-28-2009, 07:34 PM

People like nook and roblox may need to get more mature. But it might take them a while to realize they&#39;ll get higher respect if they act more mature and type properly. HEY&#33;?&#33;?&#33;
It&#39;s not just them two.
It&#39;s more all those trollers, bumpers, and just plain annoying members who you just want to ban.
Well I hope this whole conversation(topic) educates TBT members.

Liv
08-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<big>that most people on here are young
young=childish T_T </big>One benefit is better knowledge :3 .I don&#39;t think that goes for everyone. ;)

People like nook and roblox may need to get more mature. But it might take them a while to realize they&#39;ll get higher respect if they act more mature and type properly. Yeah, but the thing is, if theyre not mature enough to realise it, theyre not gonna change =_=<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>Nice grammar....:(</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Oh. Don&#39;t worry about that they&#39;ll learn alright.

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:38 PM
young=childish T_T </big>One benefit is better knowledge :3 .I don&#39;t think that goes for everyone. ;)

People like nook and roblox may need to get more mature. But it might take them a while to realize they&#39;ll get higher respect if they act more mature and type properly. HEY&#33;?&#33;?&#33;
It&#39;s more all those trollers, bumpers, and just plain annoying members who you just want to ban.
Well I hope this whole conversation(topic) educates TBT members.Exactly.

That&#39;s why I said like. I didn&#39;t mean just the two of them. I was also about to put in trollers as well.

Like ACW said, hopefully this topic would educate TBT members and make them realize something.

KingKombat
08-28-2009, 07:41 PM
The Animal Crossing sections

Liv
08-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Well I hope everyone is listening because if this place is still getting members, people are still going to spam. And what will you do?
IGNORE REPORT AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.
Guys they&#39;re just noobs, big whoop you&#39;re not gonna help them and they aren&#39;t doing anything for you&#33;

adorkable x
08-28-2009, 07:42 PM
young=childish T_T </big>I don&#39;t think that goes for everyone. ;)

That&#39;s why I said like. I didn&#39;t mean just the two of them. I was also about to put in trollers as well.

Like ACW said, hopefully this topic would educate TBT members and make them realize something.Hopefully, but, they are trollers. And just by their name, its not like they are mature or would get any respect +_+

Kiley
08-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Noobs
Bad spelling and Grammar
and Nook.

Gnome
08-28-2009, 07:43 PM
As former troll; not all trolls are immature. Look at -C*-&#33;

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:44 PM
young=childish T_T </big>Mhmmm.

Like ACW said, hopefully this topic would educate TBT members and make them realize something.Hopefully, but, they are trollers. And just by their name, its not like they are mature or would get any respect +_+It is possible. Perhaps give them a year or two.

This will knock some sense into them.

Lord Yuan
08-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Stupid arguments ruin TBT. Like the one going on right now. You could all be talking about how fun kittens are, or how much you like food. But no. You can&#39;t instantly educate kids about logic and reason. And then turn make them lose their childhood on the internet for the sole purpose of making sense. You just cant. I know it would be nice, but no. Everybody give up and lets make a thread about how fun cake is to eat. I like chocolate cake.

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Everybody give up and lets make a thread about how fun cake is to eat. I like chocolate cake.No, just no.

Liv
08-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Noobs
Bad spelling and Grammar
and Nook.Wtf? Do you people have with Nook.
Yes he&#39;s bull*censored.2.0*ing all of us but he&#39;s not the only one&#33;
Give him a break.

Lord Yuan
08-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Everybody give up and lets make a thread about how fun cake is to eat. I like chocolate cake.No, just no.Fine then you don&#39;t get cake. Still at least give the younger kids a break, kids are kids.

Liv
As former troll; not all trolls are immature. Look at -C*-&#33;Sadly I was not a member long enough to witness that.
But I have seen -C*- and he seems mature.

Vooloo
Noobs
Bad spelling and Grammar
and Nook.Wtf? Do you people have with Nook.
Yes he&#39;s bull*censored.2.0*ing all of us but he&#39;s not the only one&#33;
Give him a break.I can be nice to him at times.

Like a week ago, we were talking about Vietnamese and Chinese chicken since we&#39;re both Vietnamese. ^_^

adorkable x
08-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Everybody give up and lets make a thread about how fun cake is to eat. I like chocolate cake.No, just no.Yes, just yes.

Entei Slider
08-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Ok from now on I will speak in correct grammar

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Ok, from now on, I will speak in correct grammar.Fixed.

Work on your punctuation too.

Entei Slider
08-28-2009, 07:49 PM
You didnt do anything.Go back and look at my post.

adorkable x
08-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Ok, from now on, I will speak in correct grammar.Fixed.

Work on your punctuation too.My punctuation sucks D,:

Vooloo
You didnt do anything.Go back and look at my post.I added proper punctuation.

Kanye Omari West
How about we all come to the conclusion that TBT has a lot of problems and we should just get over it?

Nothing nor anyone is perfect.

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:51 PM
How about we all come to the conclusion that TBT has a lot of problems and we should just get over it?

Nothing nor anyone is perfect.Nah, this is fun.

I love being so serious. +_+

Lord Yuan
08-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Everybody give up and lets make a thread about how fun cake is to eat. I like chocolate cake.No, just no.Yes, just yes.Thank you, thank you so much. You just un-ruined part of TBT. You are have joined a league of imaginary heroes in my head. People need to be more lax like you. As soon as TBT gets cool, then all this hate will fade away.

Gnome
08-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Everybody give up and lets make a thread about how fun cake is to eat. I like chocolate cake.No, just no.Yes, just yes.Thank you, thank you so much. You just un-ruined part of TBT. You are have joined a league of imaginary heroes in my head. People need to be more lax like you. As soon as TBT gets cool, then all this hate will fade away.I made a thread about Pirates and Ninjas. :0

It&#39;s locked though.

:c

Lord Yuan
08-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Everybody give up and lets make a thread about how fun cake is to eat. I like chocolate cake.No, just no.Yes, just yes.Thank you, thank you so much. You just un-ruined part of TBT. You are have joined a league of imaginary heroes in my head. People need to be more lax like you. As soon as TBT gets cool, then all this hate will fade away.I made a thread about Pirates and Ninjas. :0

It&#39;s locked though.

:cthat is by far one of the best debates ever. Its a shame those topics always get locked.....on every forum....ever....

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepYes, just yes.Thank you, thank you so much. You just un-ruined part of TBT. You are have joined a league of imaginary heroes in my head. People need to be more lax like you. As soon as TBT gets cool, then all this hate will fade away.I made a thread about Pirates and Ninjas. :0

It&#39;s locked though.

:cthat is by far one of the best debates ever. Its a shame those topics always get locked.....on every forum....ever....Yes...

I remember a thread like that on ACC.

adorkable x
08-28-2009, 07:55 PM

I love being so serious. +_+Why so serious?

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 07:56 PM

I love being so serious. +_+Why so serious?&#39;Cause it&#39;s.. fun.

Pear
08-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepYes, just yes.Thank you, thank you so much. You just un-ruined part of TBT. You are have joined a league of imaginary heroes in my head. People need to be more lax like you. As soon as TBT gets cool, then all this hate will fade away.I made a thread about Pirates and Ninjas. :0

It&#39;s locked though.

:cthat is by far one of the best debates ever. Its a shame those topics always get locked.....on every forum....ever....I did it though. >:)
http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7246618/1/

Kanye Omari West
08-28-2009, 07:57 PM
?_?

You&#39;d be serious if you actually paid some attention to what I said.

Gnome
08-28-2009, 07:58 PM

It&#39;s locked though.

:cthat is by far one of the best debates ever. Its a shame those topics always get locked.....on every forum....ever....Ya know what&#33; I&#39;ma make it again&#33;

adorkable x

I love being so serious. +_+Why so serious?&#39;Cause it&#39;s.. fun.WDFFFFFFF
THANKS FOR NOT REPLYING IN A BATMAN PHRASE
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/vynse90/jokerheath.gif</div>

Lord Yuan
being serious is cool, but its hard to have fun in lawyer-mode.

Vooloo

I love being so serious. +_+Why so serious?&#39;Cause it&#39;s.. fun.WDFFFFFFF
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/vynse90/jokerheath.gif</div>Ewww, Batman.

(Great, I&#39;m not serious anymore&#33; DX)

adorkable x
08-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWhy so serious?&#39;Cause it&#39;s.. fun.WDFFFFFFF
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/vynse90/jokerheath.gif</div>Ewww, Batman.

(Great, I&#39;m not serious anymore&#33; DX)WUDDUHFUX IS WRONG WIT YO HEAD

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep&#39;Cause it&#39;s.. fun.WDFFFFFFF

Nothing. I just don&#39;t want to make a Batman reference.

(I&#39;m starting to get serious again... =__=)

adorkable x
08-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWDFFFFFFF

(I&#39;m starting to get serious again... =__=)*ehem* I was being sarcastic. *coughcough*

Vooloo
08-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/vynse90/jokerheath.gif</div>Ewww, Batman.

(I&#39;m starting to get serious again... =__=)*ehem* I was being sarcastic. *coughcough**leaves so I won&#39;t cause a flame war*

Liv
08-28-2009, 08:06 PM
I leave for ten minutes, and there&#39;s spam when I get back. I thought you guys really understood what I meant&#33;

Reported. :(

Sporge27
08-28-2009, 08:13 PM
umm locked for getting kinda off topic.... / looks of souring....