• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What should I do now...

Tyeforce

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just visited my dad for Father's Day. He gave me a...PSP. With no game or battery. It's just a useless piece of plastic right now. (Oh wait...isn't it always?) As all of you should know by now, I'm a Nintendo fanboy. I don't like Sony or Microsoft consoles... What should I do with the thing?

photo4w.jpg

You're dad's giving you subliminal messages to stop being such a fanboy. ;D

AverageSean said:
You're dad's giving you subliminal messages to stop being such a fanboy. ;D
Or he wants you to give it to me. I'd give you a biiiiiigggggg hug!

Bacon Boy said:
Sell it to me! Srsly... Or make it wook all pwetty by drawing all over it!
I forgot to put "Sell it"... I figured nobody would buy a PSP without a battery or any games, though, lol.

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Sell it to me! Srsly... Or make it wook all pwetty by drawing all over it!
I forgot to put "Sell it"... I figured nobody would buy a PSP without a battery or any games, though, lol.
oh, like no rechargeable batteries? no then...

HOLY CRAP THAT PSP IS BEING TOUCHED BY A TYE!!!

I say.... Sell it...

Just try and play it Tye, it's not the end of the world, i'm a Nintendo fanboy yet I own a PS2 and getting a PS3 this summer, open your variety and give it a shot.
Plus your dad got it for you.... don't be ungrateful.

Megamannt125 said:
Just try and play it Tye, it's not the end of the world, i'm a Nintendo fanboy yet I own a PS2 and getting a PS3 this summer, open your variety and give it a shot.
This is what I was thinking.

It would be disrespectful to never use it or even destroy it.

Megamannt125 said:
If you play PlayStation, then you're not a Nintendo fanboy. And my dad just gave it to me because someone else gave it to him. =P

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
If you play PlayStation, then you're not a Nintendo fanboy. And my dad just gave it to me because someone else gave it to him. =P
No if he plays PS2 he can still be a fanboy just not an obsessive fanboy.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Fanboy simply means that you are a passionate fan of a certain thing, it does not mean that you can not like anything else >_>

& Your dad still gave your it therefore it still classifies as a present. He could of easily kept it for himself or even given it to someone else, but he gave it to you to enjoy.

Wow ur dad gave it to u and u wanna throw it away or sell? Sounds disrespectful to ur dad, if he spent that kind of money on u, why would u throw it away? Keep it. Thats all I got to say.

Megamannt125 said:
I was thinking the same thing.

Back