What should I do now...

Tyeforce

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I just visited my dad for Father's Day. He gave me a...PSP. With no game or battery. It's just a useless piece of plastic right now. (Oh wait...isn't it always?) As all of you should know by now, I'm a Nintendo fanboy. I don't like Sony or Microsoft consoles... What should I do with the thing?

photo4w.jpg

You're dad's giving you subliminal messages to stop being such a fanboy. ;D

Bacon Boy said:
Sell it to me! Srsly... Or make it wook all pwetty by drawing all over it!
I forgot to put "Sell it"... I figured nobody would buy a PSP without a battery or any games, though, lol.

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Sell it to me! Srsly... Or make it wook all pwetty by drawing all over it!
I forgot to put "Sell it"... I figured nobody would buy a PSP without a battery or any games, though, lol.
oh, like no rechargeable batteries? no then...

Just try and play it Tye, it's not the end of the world, i'm a Nintendo fanboy yet I own a PS2 and getting a PS3 this summer, open your variety and give it a shot.
Plus your dad got it for you.... don't be ungrateful.

Megamannt125 said:
Just try and play it Tye, it's not the end of the world, i'm a Nintendo fanboy yet I own a PS2 and getting a PS3 this summer, open your variety and give it a shot.
This is what I was thinking.

It would be disrespectful to never use it or even destroy it.

Megamannt125 said:
If you play PlayStation, then you're not a Nintendo fanboy. And my dad just gave it to me because someone else gave it to him. =P

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
If you play PlayStation, then you're not a Nintendo fanboy. And my dad just gave it to me because someone else gave it to him. =P
No if he plays PS2 he can still be a fanboy just not an obsessive fanboy.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Fanboy simply means that you are a passionate fan of a certain thing, it does not mean that you can not like anything else >_>

& Your dad still gave your it therefore it still classifies as a present. He could of easily kept it for himself or even given it to someone else, but he gave it to you to enjoy.

Wow ur dad gave it to u and u wanna throw it away or sell? Sounds disrespectful to ur dad, if he spent that kind of money on u, why would u throw it away? Keep it. Thats all I got to say.

Megamannt125 said:
I was thinking the same thing.

Back