PDA

View Full Version : My favorite stuff...

Jeremy
11-19-2005, 08:30 AM
Character: Toad
Track: That one with the road.... thing it's called Shroom something
Battle Track: The Tart Top? Tart something...

Bulerias
11-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Characters - R.O.B, Wario, Daisy, Peach (Yeah, I was really good with Peach in the N64 version. :P)
Courses - All of the retro N64 courses, and Waluigi Pinball... Maybe some others.

:P
Battle Track - Block Fort, without a doubt. I remember playing for HOURS on it in the N64 version with my bro... Good times, good times... But Pipe Plaza is cool, too.

ac1983fan
11-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Characters - R.O.B, Wario, Daisy, Peach (Yeah, I was really good with Peach in the N64 version. :P)
Courses - All of the retro N64 courses, and Waluigi Pinball... Maybe some others.

Battle Track - Block Fort, without a doubt. I remember playing for HOURS on it in the N64 version with my bro... Good times, good times... But Pipe Plaza is cool, too.

R.O.B. is in the game?????

:o

wait... which R.O.B....
the Star Fox one or the NES hookup controller thing?

Bulerias
11-19-2005, 10:25 AM

wait... which R.O.B....
They're the same.

ac1983fan
11-19-2005, 10:34 AM
[quote="Bulerias"] [quote="Ac1983fan"] [quote="Bulerias"] Characters - R.O.B, Wario, Daisy, Peach (Yeah, I was really good with Peach in the N64 version. :P)

Battle Track - Block Fort, without a doubt.

Bulerias
11-19-2005, 10:36 AM

wait... which R.O.B....
They're the same.

no they aren't...
NES ROB:
http://www.silicium.org/images/catalog/consoles/nintendo/nes/nes_rob.gif
Star Fox R.O.B.
http://www.arwinglanding.net/gallery/albums/sf64/characters/ROB.jpg
Which one is the R.O.B. in MKDS most similar to?
The NES one, although they really are one and the same, only a bit different looking.

Jeremy
11-19-2005, 10:42 AM
I actually haven't unlocked any characters yet though becuase I've been trying to fix it so I can play online.

Soccerboy8033
11-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Character: Yoshi or Shy Guy
Track: Rainbow Road
Battle Area: Block Fort

MGMT
11-19-2005, 02:11 PM
character: yoshi, bowser, and umm luigi
track: rainbow road
battle track:blockfort....

âish
11-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Character: Yoshi
Track: Shroom Ridge, Waluigi Pinball, Tick-tock Clock, DK Pass, Peach Gardens, Yoshi Falls, Desert Hills, yeah, the cool ones that aren&#39;t Online >_<
Battle: Cake

^_^

Mino
11-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Character: Yoshi
Levels: Baby Park, DK Pass, Waluigi Pinball, Choco Island 2
Item of choice: Ghost