• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

selling abd hurry before its gone

laneybaney921

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
startin price 5mil tell me if its to high srry im not good at prices buyout 100mil idk well have fun and happy bidding

An ABD is next to impossible to get your hands on. You would have to save up about 1 billion bells. Worth way more when not hacked

DirtyD said:
An ABD is next to impossible to get your hands on. You would have to save up about 1 billion bells. Worth way more when not hacked
You have to get it legit, It can't be hacked to get it as I know.

Mr_Hobo said:
DirtyD said:
can't you just hack the money though?

MattyofAlbion said:
Mr_Hobo said:
DirtyD said:
can't you just hack the money though?
Yes I can. Rumors have been cleared, You can't obtain the ABD. It's impossible to get unless you tweak your game. I may try that tho.

Its not hacked but it Was in the game but it was not supose to get in the game so early ... Ex: blue falcon , pikmin furniture etc ..

Back