• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TKD's WISHLIST!

Robin

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I am looking for;

Paintings which aren't fake
If you give me a painting (in my town) I will go to the museum and check if it is fake or not. If it is a real copy, I will pay 10K for it. If it is a fake, I will hand it back to you.

Carnations
I have now got a total of 4 pink carnations. However, I don't have any of the rest. I need some red carnations, and also white carnations. I am willing to pay 50K for carnations.

Gold Roses
I am looking for golden roses! I would buy one for 5K. I am desperately looking for some.

Blue/Black/Purple Flowers

I need some of these Blue, Black or Purple flowers. I would pay 3K for each flower. I specifically want them so I can catch a Peacock Butterfly, but I would also pay 1K to go to someones town who has them.

Gyroids
I collect Gyroids. I would pay 2K for each one I don't have. I will post up a list soon!

Blue ogre Mask
I want to join the Blue Ogre group! I am willing to pay 350K for one!

Thanks!

... -.-
Gold Roses go for like 100k - 150k
Blue roses etc go for like 50k - 150k

well if you did, I am not sure I could pay it back anytime soon. I make only about 100K a day. And say you lent 2 million, how much would I have to pay back?

Well, if I lent you 2.000.000, you would need to pay back 100k 20 times, I mean, I can lend you it as I don't know what to do with my 111.000.000 Bells (Non-Hacked)?

OFF TOPIC: pippy1, I like your Shadow Queen Avatar, it's cool!

and if you want to lend thekillingdog some Bells, go ahead. ;)

Back