TKD's WISHLIST!

Robin

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I am looking for;

Paintings which aren't fake
If you give me a painting (in my town) I will go to the museum and check if it is fake or not. If it is a real copy, I will pay 10K for it. If it is a fake, I will hand it back to you.

Carnations
I have now got a total of 4 pink carnations. However, I don't have any of the rest. I need some red carnations, and also white carnations. I am willing to pay 50K for carnations.

Gold Roses
I am looking for golden roses! I would buy one for 5K. I am desperately looking for some.

Blue/Black/Purple Flowers

I need some of these Blue, Black or Purple flowers. I would pay 3K for each flower. I specifically want them so I can catch a Peacock Butterfly, but I would also pay 1K to go to someones town who has them.

Gyroids
I collect Gyroids. I would pay 2K for each one I don't have. I will post up a list soon!

Blue ogre Mask
I want to join the Blue Ogre group! I am willing to pay 350K for one!

Thanks!

... -.-
Gold Roses go for like 100k - 150k
Blue roses etc go for like 50k - 150k

well if you did, I am not sure I could pay it back anytime soon. I make only about 100K a day. And say you lent 2 million, how much would I have to pay back?

Well, if I lent you 2.000.000, you would need to pay back 100k 20 times, I mean, I can lend you it as I don't know what to do with my 111.000.000 Bells (Non-Hacked)?

OFF TOPIC: pippy1, I like your Shadow Queen Avatar, it's cool!

and if you want to lend thekillingdog some Bells, go ahead. ;)

Back