• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

joan sellin turnips for 90 bells

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
joan is selling turnips for 90 bells the lowest it can be, fell free to come 2 my town & buy pm me
45 mins left
oh and dont say this shud go in the turnip prices, i posted it there aswell, but i know this will get mroe responces
30 mins

ok well i think its pretty cool-everyone has their own intrests....what sports do u like? i like soccer and baseball....and i like to watch football and racing on tv

basicly tennis that is all, if you are going to talk about sports i suggest you start your own topic & not turn mine into a sport forum. thank you

sorry, last time i time travelled my turnips died & i went backwards & also when you go backwards the price changes
sorry, il lput another one up whe there cheap again

Oh right. PM me when you have low prices for buying turnips. If it's low, I'll pay 50k each trip I make.

Back