• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 4 gold cans-900k each

cornymikey

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm selling the 4 gold cans i got from getting a perfect town. these are not hacked at all! I really do have a perfect town! If u dont believe me, u can see my perfect town when u come and get the gold can. So theyre 900k each. Post if u wanna buy. :)

If you have a perfect town for 15 days you get a gold can... If you have it for another 15 days, do you get another gold can? or did each character in town get one for the original 15 days?

DirtyD said:
If you have a perfect town for 15 days you get a gold can... If you have it for another 15 days, do you get another gold can? or did each character in town get one for the original 15 days?
I think it's from the original day.

DirtyD said:
every character in your town gets one after the 15-day mark and u cant get 4 more after another 15 days.

@darobotkid: ok, awesome! but well have to trade on friday-monday.

Back