• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hybrids no longer for sale

DirtyD

It's gonna be a great giorno!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok the last time I did a Hybrid sale it was a big bust. This time it is a buyout sale. i'm not messing with auctioning them. Here is a list of what I have:

Pink Tulips
Purple Tulips
Black Tulips
Purple Pansies
Orange Pansies
Blue Pansies
Orange Cosmos
Black Cosmos
Pink Cosmos
Red Carnations
White Carnations
Pink Carnations
Jacob Ladders

All the flowers are being sold for 150k. Except the Jacob Ladders, those will be sold for 250k each. This is first come first serve, I am not holding flowers. Those who can pick them up the soonest are the ones who will get the flowers

Still have all these hybrids for sale. If they are not purchased by today they may be destroyed

I want them... But don't know how many I can afford... 150k black tulips I guess

If no one purchases them by tonight when you are off of school, i will give you all that i have left

:D Awesome! I won't be able to play for a while, though. Maybe like a bit tonight, but today and tomorrow I'm quite busy. Saturday's my party and Sunday, if I have time, is the Treasure Hunt *sighs*

Oh good, I thought I missed the treasure hunt. I'll put them in my house and save em for ya til you are ready, I wanna TT but dont wanna lose em lol

Yeah... I TTed (for my new house) and went down to my flower garden... All of my hybrids (except gold roses) were gone!!

Because I dont think you have to water gold roses. I have 2 of them I've never watered and that I've TT'd over 6 months while outside and they are still alive lol

All of them? I have a handful of each. When do you wanna trade

ill buy 3 of each how much is that ummmm 900K?

i cant do it right now but about 3:00 est ill be able to go

Yes I have 3 of each, and yes that will be 900k. Just let me know I might still have them at 3pm

I now have a silver fishing rod for sale. 50k sold to first who can pick it up!!

yeah if you can come and get it and go as quickly as possible so we can have or event, otherwise it will have to be after

Sorry we are starting the event, was hoping you'd make it before we did... Will have to wait until after event

Back