• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Will pay Bells for rare and giant fish.

Shadow's Wrath

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
We all know that the easiest way to win a Fishing/Bug Catching Tourney is to be well prepared FAR in advance for it.

Translation: Start fishing/searching for rare fish or bugs months in advance of the tourney, then store them in your house till the tourney comes. Then show what you have and hopefully auto-win. GG.

Since I haven't been getting many rare fish lately, I was hoping someone could help me out on this. I'll gladly pay for the caught fish or the person's services in general. Fairness in bells is always my goal.

Anyone willing to help me catch these lunkers?

EDIT: I've realized a potential flaw in my plan. You can't exchange fish like furniture by dropping them on the ground. That leaves either the recycling bin or the player's house as an option for dumping them. I'm not sure either will work, as well......still, we can try......

You cannot trade fish in any way without hacking

Back