• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying pitfalls & cedars & Sparklers

DirtyD

It's gonna be a great giorno!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok I got all the Masks needed, thanks!!!

I still need pitfall seeds. I will pay 2k each for pitfalls. I want packs of 5 or more.

I also need cedars....I need so many I cant count. I will pay 5k per cedar sapling. Any number is fine.

I would also like some Sparklers.. Name your price, I'll pretty much pay whatever for them

We are expanding the group. We are going to have 2 members (Myself and cornman) each hosting events at different times of the day so we can try to have more events than we have been having lately. I need 4 more for his town so members have his town. And apparently I misplaced one of my blue masks during the move of my town. So I need 5 total

DirtyD said:
Ok I need 5 Blue Ogre Masks. I will pay 1 mil per mask. Thanks!

I also need pitfall seeds. I will pay 2k each for pitfalls. I want packs of 5 or more.

I also need cedars....I need so many I cant count. I will pay 5k per cedar sapling. Any number is fine.

I forgot my game at home AGAIN today so I wont be available until this evening. Thanks!!!
Edited the first post and added 2 new items to what I'm purchasing

When you get 5 pitfalls let me know, but I'll happily buy the cedar saplings

Yes I will pm you.

No not now... Later this evening

Still seeking all i can get.. Should be available tonight to trade

Back