emy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I want to buy:
Lunar Horizon
Daisy Meadow
Tropical Vista

I'm not sure how much these items are now since there are probably very few in the game so far so if you have any, i'd like to work out a price. :)

Gracie? I think you are getting her mixed up with Saharah.
Gracie is a giraffe that wears really fancy clothes, and owns a shop in town called GracieGrace.
Saharah however, is a... ...ummm i dont know but Saharah comes to your town randomly, sort of once a week, and she asks for old carpets. If you give her an old carpet, then she'll give you some random special wallpapaper or carpet.
Hope this helps!

I think that here is sahara...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Kamel.jpg
</div>

[quote="agent]Gracie? I think you are getting her mixed up with Saharah.
Gracie is a giraffe that wears really fancy clothes, and owns a shop in town called GracieGrace.
Saharah however, is a... ...ummm i dont know but Saharah comes to your town randomly, sort of once a week, and she asks for old carpets. If you give her an old carpet, then she'll give you some random special wallpapaper or carpet.
Hope this helps![/quote]^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

Ok I know, I know which one is which trust me I was very sick yesterday when posting this and messed up... I am still buying SAHARA walls though :)

Back