• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for...

Ciaran

Ginger
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Does anyone have a furniture set they wanna sell???? My basement is big and empty...

Oh, jah, and Im looking for a hybrid thatll attract a birdwing and a peacock butterfly

I think I have a couple of black tulips that bring peacock butterflies. I may just five them to you. I also have a complete modern set if you want it... >_<

I think Birdwings wont be out for a month or 2. I was TTing and it wasnt until then I saw a birdwing, and this was when I had no Hybrids.

scrunch said:
I think I have a couple of black tulips that bring peacock butterflies. I may just five them to you. I also have a complete modern set if you want it... >_<
Im getting some black tulips later tonight, so thanks for the info :D

And of course ill buy the furniture, how much???

I'll give it to you, but give me some time cuz I have work all weekend and I need to order it from the catalog.

If you are on now and available, I have like 4 of them I can see right now flying around (Peacock buttlerflies)

Back