• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling arwings and master swords

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
I have ALOT of spare master swords and arwings

I have 20 master swords 3,000 for 1, 50,000 for ALL of them.

And 10 Arwings 7,000 for 1, 60,000 for all of them
:gyroidsideways:

It was Nook Point day for him and he went crazy, don't jump to conclusions guys. He's a good friend of mine.

I'll take one of each.

Piranha325 said:
It was Nook Point day for him and he went crazy, don't jump to conclusions guys. He's a good friend of mine.

I'll take one of each.
Okay then....

I'll take one of each please.

darobotkid said:
.... => hackers ?
What?

I suspected hacking to but someone claims that this member isn't. It was the low prices and amount that threw me off.

Tom said:
darobotkid said:
.... => hackers ?
What?

I suspected hacking to but someone claims that this member isn't. It was the low prices and amount that threw me off.
He's new to the game and went crazy on point day like I said. I know him from TTC, another forum I go on, and he hates hackers. I guess he didn't have any moons in his catalog at the time.

Piranha325 said:
Tom said:
darobotkid said:
.... => hackers ?
What?

He's new to the game and went crazy on point day like I said. I know him from TTC, another forum I go on, and he hates hackers. I guess he didn't have any moons in his catalog at the time.
noooo

im saying that mr. hobo --- put "i thought im the only ........"

and i responded saying " ..... supposed to meacn hacker" :p

im not calling the seller a hacker B)

darobotkid said:
Piranha325 said:
Tom said:
darobotkid said:
.... => hackers ?
What?

noooo

im saying that mr. hobo --- put "i thought im the only ........"

and i responded saying " ..... supposed to meacn hacker" :p

im not calling the seller a hacker B)
Oh. It would have made more sense if you quoted Mr Hobo.

Back