• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

selling princes sbed 70k

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
seling it for 70k plz buy itToday was year 12 muck up day (Last day for Ye\r. 12 and they get to do anything) And I was going on an excursion to see Ponyo (The movie) and I had to have a rsperctable school uniform, and had to get to school really early! Those pesky Yr. 12's had locked all the gates thosr tie things (where you put the thing throught a square box, and it can't be undone) Then a teacher came, and he opened up a gate, then 5 year 12's started charging at me and they had a water pistol each (either filled of cordial, cherry syrup, or water. They even had flour and water bombs) 2 of them chased my brother down the street, and cause I was too lazy to run that far, I crossed the road and hid behing a car, then the other three Yr. 12's saw me behind the car and came after me, and I was shot with all their water pistols, and they had all the 3 liquids..... I was drenched and sticky. After they went I went into the school (I had to get a note to leave early) but the entrance to the place where youg et them was coverd in cling wrap. I got my scissory out of my bag and cut through the many layer, then a Yr. 12. saw me and started spraying shaving cream at me, then ran off. Then she came back with about 6 other Yr. 12's and she sprayed more shaving cream, and another sprayed me with silly string, then the other 1 had flour bombs, and anothe rhad water bombs, the ramainder had water pistols filled with cherry syrup. I was even more drenched! then after I got my note, I ahd to get to the language room. I finally saw the state of the school, all the Yr. 12's were dressed as zombies and almost everyone had water pistols. the state of the school was discusting, flour everywhere, every single bin was stacked up in a pyramid, there were chairs on the roof, writing of random stuff and pictures drawn in chalk, and toilet paper, and cling wrp everywere, piles or water, silly string and shaving cream etc... The language room was at the very bottom of the school, and I was up the top... I tried to run as fast as I could to the bottom of the school, but I saw tonnes of Yr. 12's had parked their cars in the school and they has toilet paper, cling wrap, flour, and silly sting on them. My way was blocked my cars, but there was another way, the Yr. 12, had sealed of a veranda with heaps of cling wrap and toilet paper, so I pulled my scrissors out out of my pocket, and cut all that I could see, then some year 12's saw my and shot water at me. I was cutting through cling wrap for qabout 3 meters. at the end I had a sore hand, I was in the middle of the school. These yr 12's were were having a flour/water bomb , silly string,water pistol, and shaving cream fights, there was also some guys throwing toiltet paper, and had a hose... They saw me, then they started going for me me, and then some guys with cordial pistols showed up started shooting me. I ignored them and ran as fast as I could to the bottom of the school, were all the zombies were. I was polverised in the end, the teacher said she could do nothing to stop me looking like a "Hobo" and I had to go to the movie like that. we caught a train, and everyone looked at me, I was such a mess. the cinemas were in the mall, and it was packed, I felt like such an idiot.... anything like this happen to you on a Yr. 12 muck up? (that's if you have one)Today was year 12 muck up day (Last day for Ye\r. 12 and they get to do anything) And I was going on an excursion to see Ponyo (The movie) and I had to have a rsperctable school uniform, and had to get to school really early! Those pesky Yr. 12's had locked all the gates thosr tie things (where you put the thing throught a square box, and it can't be undone) Then a teacher came, and he opened up a gate, then 5 year 12's started charging at me and they had a water pistol each (either filled of cordial, cherry syrup, or water. They even had flour and water bombs) 2 of them chased my brother down the street, and cause I was too lazy to run that far, I crossed the road and hid behing a car, then the other three Yr. 12's saw me behind the car and came after me, and I was shot with all their water pistols, and they had all the 3 liquids..... I was drenched and sticky. After they went I went into the school (I had to get a note to leave early) but the entrance to the place where youg et them was coverd in cling wrap. I got my scissory out of my bag and cut through the many layer, then a Yr. 12. saw me and started spraying shaving cream at me, then ran off. Then she came back with about 6 other Yr. 12's and she sprayed more shaving cream, and another sprayed me with silly string, then the other 1 had flour bombs, and anothe rhad water bombs, the ramainder had water pistols filled with cherry syrup. I was even more drenched! then after I got my note, I ahd to get to the language room. I finally saw the state of the school, all the Yr. 12's were dressed as zombies and almost everyone had water pistols. the state of the school was discusting, flour everywhere, every single bin was stacked up in a pyramid, there were chairs on the roof, writing of random stuff and pictures drawn in chalk, and toilet paper, and cling wrp everywere, piles or water, silly string and shaving cream etc... The language room was at the very bottom of the school, and I was up the top... I tried to run as fast as I could to the bottom of the school, but I saw tonnes of Yr. 12's had parked their cars in the school and they has toilet paper, cling wrap, flour, and silly sting on them. My way was blocked my cars, but there was another way, the Yr. 12, had sealed of a veranda with heaps of cling wrap and toilet paper, so I pulled my scrissors out out of my pocket, and cut all that I could see, then some year 12's saw my and shot water at me. I was cutting through cling wrap for qabout 3 meters. at the end I had a sore hand, I was in the middle of the school. These yr 12's were were having a flour/water bomb , silly string,water pistol, and shaving cream fights, there was also some guys throwing toiltet paper, and had a hose... They saw me, then they started going for me me, and then some guys with cordial pistols showed up started shooting me. I ignored them and ran as fast as I could to the bottom of the school, were all the zombies were. I was polverised in the end, the teacher said she could do nothing to stop me looking like a "Hobo" and I had to go to the movie like that. we caught a train, and everyone looked at me, I was such a mess. the cinemas were in the mall, and it was packed, I felt like such an idiot.... anything like this happen to you on a Yr. 12 muck up? (that's if you have one)Today was year 12 muck up day (Last day for Ye\r. 12 and they get to do anything) And I was going on an excursion to see Ponyo (The movie) and I had to have a rsperctable school uniform, and had to get to school really early! Those pesky Yr. 12's had locked all the gates thosr tie things (where you put the thing throught a square box, and it can't be undone) Then a teacher came, and he opened up a gate, then 5 year 12's started charging at me and they had a water pistol each (either filled of cordial, cherry syrup, or water. They even had flour and water bombs) 2 of them chased my brother down the street, and cause I was too lazy to run that far, I crossed the road and hid behing a car, then the other three Yr. 12's saw me behind the car and came after me, and I was shot with all their water pistols, and they had all the 3 liquids..... I was drenched and sticky. After they went I went into the school (I had to get a note to leave early) but the entrance to the place where youg et them was coverd in cling wrap. I got my scissory out of my bag and cut through the many layer, then a Yr. 12. saw me and started spraying shaving cream at me, then ran off. Then she came back with about 6 other Yr. 12's and she sprayed more shaving cream, and another sprayed me with silly string, then the other 1 had flour bombs, and anothe rhad water bombs, the ramainder had water pistols filled with cherry syrup. I was even more drenched! then after I got my note, I ahd to get to the language room. I finally saw the state of the school, all the Yr. 12's were dressed as zombies and almost everyone had water pistols. the state of the school was discusting, flour everywhere, every single bin was stacked up in a pyramid, there were chairs on the roof, writing of random stuff and pictures drawn in chalk, and toilet paper, and cling wrp everywere, piles or water, silly string and shaving cream etc... The language room was at the very bottom of the school, and I was up the top... I tried to run as fast as I could to the bottom of the school, but I saw tonnes of Yr. 12's had parked their cars in the school and they has toilet paper, cling wrap, flour, and silly sting on them. My way was blocked my cars, but there was another way, the Yr. 12, had sealed of a veranda with heaps of cling wrap and toilet paper, so I pulled my scrissors out out of my pocket, and cut all that I could see, then some year 12's saw my and shot water at me. I was cutting through cling wrap for qabout 3 meters. at the end I had a sore hand, I was in the middle of the school. These yr 12's were were having a flour/water bomb , silly string,water pistol, and shaving cream fights, there was also some guys throwing toiltet paper, and had a hose... They saw me, then they started going for me me, and then some guys with cordial pistols showed up started shooting me. I ignored them and ran as fast as I could to the bottom of the school, were all the zombies were. I was polverised in the end, the teacher said she could do nothing to stop me looking like a "Hobo" and I had to go to the movie like that. we caught a train, and everyone looked at me, I was such a mess. the cinemas were in the mall, and it was packed, I felt like such an idiot.... anything like this happen to you on a Yr. 12 muck up? (that's if you have one)

Last edited:
Back