buying sweets theme!

DirtyD said:
I'll get it for you, I'll charge only 2 mill
You charged me 2.5m xD Anyway, I have a set but I'm not selling it :( I only need floor and wall (assuming squishy returns it to me *crosses fingers*)

lol that was an auction.... 2 mil is the lowest I'll go simply because I'd have to pull some weeds and put all my flowers indoors

DirtyD said:
lol that was an auction.... 2 mil is the lowest I'll go simply because I'd have to pull some weeds and put all my flowers indoors
Ooh! I will help you pull weeds :D

cornman64 said:
DirtyD said:
You charged me 2.5m xD Anyway, I have a set but I'm not selling it :( I only need floor and wall (assuming squishy returns it to me *crosses fingers*)
lol i thought you said you trusted me >_< :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:

squishysaar said:
cornman64 said:
DirtyD said:
lol i thought you said you trusted me >_< :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:
I trust you... I just don't know if people will come in your town or... I'm worried for my stuffs! xD

cornman64 said:
squishysaar said:
cornman64 said:
DirtyD said:
I trust you... I just don't know if people will come in your town or... I'm worried for my stuffs! xD
ill write a bulletin for others to keep off the island, since all ur stuff are on there <big><big>kk!</big></big>

cornman64 said:
Kk.. When can I get it, though? I miss my stuffs :( :p
later cuz im trying to finish up a video i made for my friend
i finished last night<big><big> but the quality sucked butt</big></big> :'(
got to fix it now <_<

I might not be able to trade until sometime tomorrow. And cornman, I can get you both the wallpaper and flooring at cost

DirtyD said:
i dont know, whatever gracie sells it for lol
Okay. Well, I'm broke until squishy can get on. She's holding my money. I was going to restart, but changed my mind. When can you get on?

DirtyD said:
I might not be able to trade until sometime tomorrow. And cornman, I can get you both the wallpaper and flooring at cost
<big><big>tomorrow is fine just pm me and let me know when we can do the trade.</big></big>

<big>btw are you including everything? furniture, walllpaper, floors?</big>

Yes I'm including it all. I will be available to trade most of today

Back