• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

buying sweets theme!

squishysaar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
i want all the sweets furniture
i will pay any reasonably price. :)

<big>i will do the trade tomorrow.</big>

DirtyD said:
I'll get it for you, I'll charge only 2 mill
You charged me 2.5m xD Anyway, I have a set but I'm not selling it :( I only need floor and wall (assuming squishy returns it to me *crosses fingers*)

lol that was an auction.... 2 mil is the lowest I'll go simply because I'd have to pull some weeds and put all my flowers indoors

DirtyD said:
lol that was an auction.... 2 mil is the lowest I'll go simply because I'd have to pull some weeds and put all my flowers indoors
Ooh! I will help you pull weeds :D

cornman64 said:
DirtyD said:
You charged me 2.5m xD Anyway, I have a set but I'm not selling it :( I only need floor and wall (assuming squishy returns it to me *crosses fingers*)
lol i thought you said you trusted me >_< :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:

squishysaar said:
cornman64 said:
DirtyD said:
lol i thought you said you trusted me >_< :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:
I trust you... I just don't know if people will come in your town or... I'm worried for my stuffs! xD

cornman64 said:
squishysaar said:
cornman64 said:
DirtyD said:
I trust you... I just don't know if people will come in your town or... I'm worried for my stuffs! xD
ill write a bulletin for others to keep off the island, since all ur stuff are on there <big><big>kk!</big></big>

cornman64 said:
Kk.. When can I get it, though? I miss my stuffs :( :p
later cuz im trying to finish up a video i made for my friend
i finished last night<big><big> but the quality sucked butt</big></big> :'(
got to fix it now <_<

I might not be able to trade until sometime tomorrow. And cornman, I can get you both the wallpaper and flooring at cost

DirtyD said:
i dont know, whatever gracie sells it for lol
Okay. Well, I'm broke until squishy can get on. She's holding my money. I was going to restart, but changed my mind. When can you get on?

I probably wont be on until tomorrow, and nearly all day

DirtyD said:
I might not be able to trade until sometime tomorrow. And cornman, I can get you both the wallpaper and flooring at cost
<big><big>tomorrow is fine just pm me and let me know when we can do the trade.</big></big>

<big>btw are you including everything? furniture, walllpaper, floors?</big>

Yes I'm including it all. I will be available to trade most of today

Back