• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

"Nintendo franchise brought back from the dead"

I'd so love it, if it was Kid Icarus.
I was playing it earlier actually.

its the only one that comes to mind

or earthbound, maybe?

DarthGohan1 said:
its the only one that comes to mind

or earthbound, maybe?
I was actually thinking maybe that too. In fact, I was typing about how I thought it could be that too, but I backspaced it all. Well technically it's not really dead and it's only "dead" outside of Japan (right?). But we do know that it will be coming because last year at Camp Hyrule are very own Zero_13 ( =o ) was able to get an unofficial confirmation from one of the guys who works at NOA ( although, technically it was never confirmed, but you can tell form the reaction =p ).

I guess Earthbound and Kid Icrus would come back, but I would think it would be something they trashed, like Project HAMMER.

Tom the Warrior said:
I guess Earthbound and Kid Icrus would come back, but I would think it would be something they trashed, like Project HAMMER.
Maybe, they dropped PH, so they can have more resources working on this new reincarnation.

Tom the Warrior said:
That's not dead because it was never living.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Tom the Warrior said:
That's not dead because it was never living.
'Twas a guess.

My guess is Earthbound, Nintendo will be translating Mother 3

:D

Light Avenger18 said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Maybe, they dropped PH, so they can have more resources working on this new reincarnation.
Yes cause days after they announce it coming to US they trash it.

No way it's Mother. If anything, Nintendo's just going to make a three-game compilation of all three Mother games and release it for the DS with some touch screen gimmicks. The creator of Mother said that the game is a trilogy, period. No more games.

However, Kid Icarus definitely has some sweet odds... But hey, you never know... We might see the triumphant return of... MACH RIDER!!1!!

Bulerias said:
No way it's Mother. If anything, Nintendo's just going to make a three-game compilation of all three Mother games and release it for the DS with some touch screen gimmicks. The creator of Mother said that the game is a trilogy, period. No more games.

However, Kid Icarus definitely has some sweet odds... But hey, you never know... We might see the triumphant return of... MACH RIDER!!1!!
Its going to be brought back from the dead. Earthbound is "dead" in America, or so Nintendo says. I think Nintendo is going to translate Mother 3, seeing the lots of fans contacting them in every possible way to have Mother 3 translated. I don't think Kid Icarus has such a fan base >_>

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

Its going to be brought back from the dead. Earthbound is "dead" in America, or so Nintendo says. I think Nintendo is going to translate Mother 3, seeing the lots of fans contacting them in every possible way to have Mother 3 translated. I don't think Kid Icarus has such a fan base >_>
Kid Icarus doesn't have a fanbase? Oh, HO. Maybe they're not as outspoken as the Mother fans, but Kid Icarus fans are also bloodthirsty. I admit, not as crazy as Earthbound fans, but still...

Back