• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Just played the Wii for the first time in my life.

Propaganda Man

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I played the Wii demo of bowling and Tennis and I must say that I haven't been this excited over anything game related since I can remember. It has simple yet fun controls which you can learn during the course of the game (I did in Tennis) and is just friendly overall.

You don't feel alone in Halo and other games as people bowl right next to you in the game or wait their turn in real life behind you.

I officially plan to get a Wii this Holiday season. Hopefully I can get it with Wii Sports and a good RPG (One like Tales of Symphonia)

Before I was worried they would put to much into Online and leave everything else lacking but even if that is true they put enough in that I am more than satisfied with it online or not.

Propaganda Man said:
I played the Wii demo of bowling and Tennis and I must say that I haven't been this excited over anything game related since I can remember. It has simple yet fun controls which you can learn during the course of the game (I did in Tennis) and is just friendly overall.

You don't feel alone in Halo and other games as people bowl right next to you in the game or wait their turn in real life behind you.

I officially plan to get a Wii this Holiday season. Hopefully I can get it with Wii Sports and a good RPG (One like Tales of Symphonia)

Before I was worried they would put to much into Online and leave everything else lacking but even if that is true they put enough in that I am more than satisfied with it online or not.
What do you mean by being alone?

I mean, the way you say it, blasting on aliens on your own sounds cool.

Or you could mean it like in Animal Crossing (original), you feel alone because its just CPUs that are animals that say the same thing over and over.

But I wish I could play a Wii. I never did but it would seem cool to play it once. I just can't imagine playing a game by moving your arm though.

Kyle said:
Propaganda Man said:

What do you mean by being alone?

I mean, the way you say it, blasting on aliens on your own sounds cool.

Or you could mean it like in Animal Crossing (original), you feel alone because its just CPUs that are animals that say the same thing over and over.

But I wish I could play a Wii. I never did but it would seem cool to play it once. I just can't imagine playing a game by moving your arm though.
Being a lone meaning just you and your gun. Sometimes in the game but mostly in reality.

Animal Crossing Wii + Wii Connect 24/7 = Never alone.

Well, at least we hope.

That's great Propaganda Man! Btw there will be a whole bunch of great games out at the time you are getting your Wii like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers Charged etc so there will be no problem in finding great games! Oh and don't forget TP

;)

you never played Wii before?!?!?!?!

Glad ya finally got a chance to enjoy it.

:D

Only now playing it, Ha.
Kidding.
I remember the first I played one, I really enjoyed it, but was rushed because my friends wanted a go.

Yeah it sounds good, but I'd rather have an Xbox 360. I may get a Wii Later, but right now the 360 is my priority.

Good luck finding one pal! :lol:

Eh, but the Holidays Nintendo & everyone else in the world releases all the good stuff.
[I'm right... Right?]

Back