Okay... Now I gotta cut back. D:

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I made a deal with my parents... If they sign me up for Driver's Ed, I pay for half of the classes and if I ever get money later down the road, half of what I have goes to paying for the insurance. So this means I gotta REALLY scale down on game purchasing... So this is what my list of games to buy looks like for this year.

DS

The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

Total - $70

Nintendo Wii

Metroid Prime 3
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy

Total - $150

Yeah, not a lot, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. I mean... DRIVING.

:D

Hellz yeah, pretty soon I'm getting my learner's permit.

I approve of all those games except maybe Ninja Garden. I heard Tranformers DS got really good ratings, so you might want to check that out as well.

Been there done that.

:p

I remember last year you said you were only gonna get 6 games... rofl

DSFAN121 said:
Hellz yeah, pretty soon I'm getting my learner's permit.

I approve of all those games except maybe Ninja Garden. I heard Tranformers DS got really good ratings, so you might want to check that out as well.
Ninja... GARDEN? Wow... Ehem...

@ Darth - Yeah, I had a row with my parents last year, err, haha. D: But this time I just won't have the money physically to buy the games.

I too, am trying to cut my spendings.
I don't get that much money to begin with, I need as much of it as I can.

*shrugs*

My job supports me well, but now that I have other expenses, I won't be able to spend money as I please.

Bulerias said:
*shrugs*

My job supports me well, but now that I have other expenses, I won't be able to spend money as I please.
I can afford anything I want. The problem is what I want is to not spend much.

ZERO_13 said:
Maybe law's are different in MN...

I got my driver's license and I didn't had to cut anything back..
What does this have to do with driving license laws? This has to do with paying insurance. Don't you? :\

This year I've bought Excite Truck, PBR, DIamond, and Spectrobes. Wow. I need something else to spend money on...

Back