• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Okay... Now I gotta cut back. D:

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
So I made a deal with my parents... If they sign me up for Driver's Ed, I pay for half of the classes and if I ever get money later down the road, half of what I have goes to paying for the insurance. So this means I gotta REALLY scale down on game purchasing... So this is what my list of games to buy looks like for this year.

DS

The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

Total - $70

Nintendo Wii

Metroid Prime 3
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy

Total - $150

Yeah, not a lot, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. I mean... DRIVING.

:D

Hellz yeah, pretty soon I'm getting my learner's permit.

I approve of all those games except maybe Ninja Garden. I heard Tranformers DS got really good ratings, so you might want to check that out as well.

Been there done that.

:p

I remember last year you said you were only gonna get 6 games... rofl

DSFAN121 said:
Hellz yeah, pretty soon I'm getting my learner's permit.

I approve of all those games except maybe Ninja Garden. I heard Tranformers DS got really good ratings, so you might want to check that out as well.
Ninja... GARDEN? Wow... Ehem...

@ Darth - Yeah, I had a row with my parents last year, err, haha. D: But this time I just won't have the money physically to buy the games.

I too, am trying to cut my spendings.
I don't get that much money to begin with, I need as much of it as I can.

*shrugs*

My job supports me well, but now that I have other expenses, I won't be able to spend money as I please.

Bulerias said:
*shrugs*

My job supports me well, but now that I have other expenses, I won't be able to spend money as I please.
I can afford anything I want. The problem is what I want is to not spend much.

Maybe law's are different in MN...

I got my driver's license and I didn't had to cut anything back..

ZERO_13 said:
Maybe law's are different in MN...

I got my driver's license and I didn't had to cut anything back..
What does this have to do with driving license laws? This has to do with paying insurance. Don't you? :\

This year I've bought Excite Truck, PBR, DIamond, and Spectrobes. Wow. I need something else to spend money on...

Back