• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do you buy your Games?

ACfan192

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Where I go:%30 EB Games %30 Gamestop %5 Walmart %15 Best Buy %15 Pawn Shop %5 Other

Me too.

This kid has like 20 copies of TONS of games,he even had a couple systems and sold them After School.Cheap Too.I got my Gamecube from him when they first came out for $40!I also got my PS2 for $20.I also got my "Phat" DS for $35!!!Games I got from him:

Kingdom Hearts 1($20)
Wario Ware:Smooth Moves($40)
Pokemon Battle Revolution(JUST CAME IN,$30!!!!!)
Animal Crossing:Wild World ($5!!)

He also sells accessories for Systems...Wiimotes,Controllers,Chargers,etc

He has made a fortune!One of my friends bought a PS3 from him for $200!!!!

As I live in the UK, I buy my games from completely different stores.
I get them from mainly Gamestation or Game.

I used to buy them at either Target or GameStop. Nowadays, my outlets of choice are either eBay or (newly discovered store...) eStarLand. Cheap games, and they accept PayPal. D:

Target, Best Buy, the other Best Buy, Toys R Us (used to go there more), and maybe EB but mostly those first 4.

YogurtBandit said:
Wow! Does his parents work in the video games buisness?

I got to Gamestop mehself.
I'm not sure,but his Dad owns a Store over the summer,and They change it Every summer,and he has loads of cheap video games.

He sells Wiis for about $100,and he has a couple PS3s in stock today...Might pick one up :gyroidsmile:

ACfan192 said:
YogurtBandit said:
Wow! Does his parents work in the video games buisness?

I got to Gamestop mehself.
I'm not sure,but his Dad owns a Store over the summer,and They change it Every summer,and he has loads of cheap video games.

He sells Wiis for about $100,and he has a couple PS3s in stock today...Might pick one up :gyroidsmile:
any 360s? D=

I haven't gone in today yet,but most likely.He has new stuff everyday.I am hoping for a Good Priced Elite,though

:)

04311152942_target_logo1.jpg

Back